5: do I love him?

I sat there for a while thinking about what Jimin said 'do I like him?'  I thought back to the time after I moved in when we were having fun.

Flash back

"JUNGKOOK! GIVE ME BACK THE CONTROLLER!" I yelled as I chased him around the room. He wanted to play videogames and he wouldn't share. I stopped and pouted. "This is bull kookie!" I shouted at him crossing my arms. He smirked softly and walked over holding the controller up so I couldn't reach it. "Go on then grab it" he laughed before I pushed him grabbing the controller and sprinting as fast as I could to play the game. "Foul play!" I heard him shout as he laughed walking in. "Sorry kookie" I giggled as he sat next to me as I played. I don't remember falling asleep until I woke up and I was cuddled up to him. I felt heat rise to my face as I moved off him and ran to my room.

End of flashback

I sighed as I grab my phone. "Fiona will know what to do" I mumbled as I hit call

Y=you
F=Fiona

Y:hey girl
F: (Y/N)! Hey stranger! How are you?
Y: confused and thinking to much you?
F:it's a boy isn't it?
Y: n-no
F: It is! Tell me!
Y: you know the bts member Jungkook?
F: shut up!
Y: yeah I know it's crazy
F: well how do you feel about him?
Y: when we hang out my face gets so red and I feel butterflies in my stomach
F: YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!

Jimin heard the shout and ran in "hey are you Okie?" You just nod and point to the phone as he nods and leaves

F: you good girl?
Y: yeah just Jimin heard you scream and though I was hurt. You know I could set you two up
F: don't even try it bitch
Y: laughing alright alright anyway I gotta go we're having a movie marathon tonight
F: alright have fun sit next to Jungkook and cuddle him!
Y: you bitch alright
F: bye~

Once she hung up I changed into some (f/c) pajamas and grabbed a blanket before heading downstairs to join the boys. They were all in onsies (you know which ones I mean) and had blankets. Jin had a fluffy blue one that wrapped round him and Namjoon jimin and Tae had matching purple ones and they were sitting by each other giggling away to each other. Yoongi was on his own with a black blanket looking half asleep Hosek or as I learned to call him Hopey had a bright yellow one that matched his personality perfectly. Jungkook had a deep red one round him and he patted the spot next to him for me. I hesitantly walked over and sat by him as Yoongi suddenly woke up and smiled "horror tonight" he said before putting the Ring in the tv and sitting back down as everyone silenced and focused on the screen. 'Of course it's a horror yoongi would pick that!'  I mentally cursed at myself as the movie played.

half way though the movie

I was under my blanket with an open space to see and I was practically on Jungkook's lap. I was terrified I hated horrors. I screamed as I jumpscare appeared and I hid under the blanket. My scream waking Yoongi who had fallen asleep "The hell!"  I'd awoken the beast who then turned the t.v. off and walked off to the stairs "bed now I'm so tired" he stumbled up the stairs as the others followed suit. I felt a pair of strong arms carry me upstairs and I started to slowly fall asleep. I felt myself being put on a bed and I faintly heard a voice say "if only you knew how much I love you" a pair of lips pressed against my forehead and as quick as they were there they were gone and I heard footsteps leaving my room. I opened my eyes wide enough to see Jungkook leave my room closing my door as I fell asleep. My dreams only being about Jungkook.

Guess who's back bitchs! That's right me so one of my friends is a huge BTS fan and it's helped me write again updates will be slow and hopefully longer then this one. I'll see you soon my dragons
Shadow writer signing off!