3: Lunch

We sat at our table and I was between Jungkook and J-hope. Once we ordered we started talking about me. "So (Y/n) what do you do for fun?" Suga asked. "Well I love drawing, reading, writing, and singing and sometimes I rap but not well." I smiled "what do you normally sing?" V smiled at me. "Anything that comes to mind really" I felt Jungkook's eyes burning into the side of my head. For some reason it made butterflies fill my stomach. The food arrived and we started to eat. While eating, I felt a hand on my thigh I didn't need to look to know it was Jungkook's. I glanced at his face and saw that he was laughing and talking acting as if he wasn't softly rubbing my thigh and drawing small circles with his thumb. He slowly moved his hand higher up my thigh and I gasped. "(Y/n)? Are you ok?" Jin asked "y-yeah just hot food" I smiled and went back to eating. I pushed his hand off my thigh and out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk. Half way though us eating he did it again and let his hand travel up my thigh. I stayed quiet this time deciding not to make a fuss in hopes he would stop. When we finished we headed to their dorms where I got a call from my mother. They let me use the bathroom for privacy.

(Y=you, M=mum)
Y: hey mum!
M: hello dear how are you?
Y: I'm great I'm having so much fun with Joonie and his friends!
M: Joonie?
Y: oh that's Namjoons nickname his friend Jin calls him.
M: I'm glad your having fun dear...
Y: mum? Are you ok!
M: I'm really sorry sweetheart but your father wants you to move out as your 18 now and have found your brother.
Y: what!? That's so unfair! I have no where to go!
M: I'm so sorry (Y/n)
Y: this is so unfair
M: he wants you to come get your things and be out in two days.
Y: I understand
M: I'm so sorry sweetheart
Y: I'll see you later mum bye
M: bye sweetheart stay safe

(RM PoV)
"She's been a while" Jimin said as I paced up and down. "She's probably telling her mum about how much fun she's having" V said. "Yeah I hope so" I sighed and sat down. Once I sat down the bathroom door opened and (Y/n) came out with a tearful face. I ran over to her and she fell into my arms and started sobbing. "M-my father w-wants me out the house" I hear Jin gasp and he ran over and took her from my arms and he held her. "That's horrible!" Jimin ran over and joined the hug. Soon everyone was hugging her. "Come stay with us" J-hope said "yeah!" Everyone shouted and She smiled and nodded "sure!"

Quick A/n
Hey guys just to let you know chapters are gonna be short for a while until I get the hang of writing. Soon I go on summer holidays and I won't have my iPad to write. I may do the odd update but it'll probably be on my phone so it may be a bunch of fillers and time skipped chapters. I'll let you know if things change.
~shadowwriter