f i v e

january, 1985

Elizabeth's eyes glanced over the teens dancing to an obscure pop song, to her fellow seniors doing keg stands.

"This seems," A loud noise interrupted her, only to be someone falling into the pool. "Intriguing?"

She turned to find Steve, who was already gone.

"Looking for someone?"

Elizabeth turned to find Billy, drenched in water. "Wow,"

Her eyes glanced over his chest, and thanks to his very thin shirt, she could see all of his muscles.

All of them.

"Um,"

Billy smirked, noticing where her eyes were looking. "Like what you see?"

"Hm? What?" Elizabeth said, her eyes snapping to Billy's. "Nope. Not at all."

"Woohoo!" Elizabeth cried, her body swaying as she stood atop a table.

Across the house, Steve was looking frantically for her.

"Billy," Steve asked reluctantly. "Have you seen Eliza?"

"Eliza?"

"Elizabeth,"

Billy shook his head, curiosity and concern running through his veins.

At the same time, they heard a loud holler as everyone went outside.

Rushing outside, they found Elizabeth being carried by two of her fellow classmates, about to throw her into the pool.

"Hell yeah!" She exclaimed as they got ready to throw her.

Billy stared in awe as she gave him a wink before crashing into the water.

"The hell!" Steve cried, rushing to get his intoxicated sister.

Steve was able to get her out of the pool without a scratch.

"Hell of a sister you got their, Harrington." Billy chuckled as Steve escorted her to his car.

"Shut up."