s e v e n

"Billy, Max. We're home."

"Fuck", Billy whispered before ushering Steve and Elizabeth into his closet. "Stay here, and be quiet!" He hissed before closing the doors.

He then jumped at his father bursting into his room, Max behind him.

"What are you hiding?" His father asked, eyeing the closet behind him.

Billy tried to stay as calm as he could, knowing that not only would his father probably beat the shit out of him, but no idea what he would do to Steve and Elizabeth. "Nothing,"

His father hesitated for a second, contemplating his reasoning behind this encounter. With an angered sigh, his father left the bedroom, Max then coming in and closing the door behind her. Steve and Elizabeth poured out of the cramped closet, bewildered and a bit frightened.

"You have to go," Billy growled, walking to his window and shoving it open.

Elizabeth looked at him for a second, trying to find some sort of emotion behind his eyes as Steve began to climb out of the window. "Billy-"

"Just go." Billy replied, not meeting her eyes.

With a sigh, Elizabeth followed after her brother as Billy watched the two find their way home.

"You could have been nicer to her, you know." Max said as she opened his bedroom door."

Billy sat down on his bed, letting the air flow through his room. "Leave me alone Max."

Max shrugged her shoulders, the sound of a door closing echoing out behind her.

•••
Yo this is so short and high key bad but whatever.
I'm back i guess?