NOTE

HOLD UP! just in case you get upset and continue on and start hating on me,which I don't need, and haven't caught on through the names used in the description and the tags this is purely a boyxboy story, meaning two guys sickeningly in love (or shall be in the near future). If that don't suit your biscuit I suggest you skedaddle on out of here, ta.

Made purely for the awesome movement ran by the lovely Lydia (@justlyd) which focuses on including more LGBT characters in our stories across wattpad and was something I completely backed the moment it started up. I've been in the LGBT side of wattpad from the beginning, from a reader to a writer, and it's freaking wonderful for that to start to expand out to stories- to writers- that never had the courage to write these types of characters and knocking down those barriers that we created before on this site. Everyone should be supporting this movement, writer or not. I implore you to check it out (@FreeTheLGBT)!

#taygetsthegay (and yes the title is Taylor Swift song solely for the purpose of the movement, shut up)

So without further ado, thanks for reading, you may proceed, and please enjoy~

____

#718 in Romance (8.01.16)

#407 in Romance (4.02.16)