Chapter 1 - Home World

A/N
This story is just a AU of fairytail and it takes place a little bit before them going to the great fariytail tree so please enjoy and if I get anything wrong just tell me and I can fix it. also a trigger warning for this first part of the story.

Crystal gets home and trys to close the door softly so that her dad doesn't hear her come in. Right as she turned around she hit a letter block and her dad heard and yells at her. "WHY YOU SO LATE HOME YOU BI***"(exuse the language, this wont happen all the time, just at the beginning with the dad). her dad did not take great care of her anyway and as she can tell he is drunk on the couch. "I was just on a walk, I told you this before I left". again her dad yelled at her "SHUT UP. COME HERE" she then goes to him with her head hung low and he then gets up like a drunk and back hand slaps her and she falls strait on the ground. "GO GET ME A BEER OR YOUR DEAD!!" she then gets up and goes to the fridge to get a beer. once she closed the door a bottle of sleeping pills fell off from the top of the frige and an idea struck her. she opened the bear bottle alreddy knowing what he will do to her because he likes opening it himself and then she loaded it with sleeping pills not caring if the amount she put in would kill him.

Her father yelled out "WHERE'S MY BEAR BI***!!!" and then she rolled her eyes in anger at him. she then walked out of the kitchen and into the family room or so its called she thinks. he sees the bottle has already been opened and he gets pissed. "YOU OPENED THE DAM BOTTLE!!! YOU BETTER GET A NEW ONE OR I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU AS WHAT I DID 3 WEEKS AGO!!!!" her thinking of what happen 3 weeks ago made her cry a little but she had plans and he took it. "YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE BI***!!" and he chuged it down like no tomorrow and continued to watch tv. She stood there crying hoping it would work and soon he was out and snoring too. (next part big trigger warning due to suside attemt and depression. I warned you but it is also important to the story so I still recommend reading it.)

"Thank god that worked" she wiped the tears of her face and she walked to her dads room with her body shaking terrified of what he will do to her once he wakes up. she then walked into his room and got to his safe. she alreddy knows what the code is from her watching him put in the codes. She punches in the codes and the safe door flys open. "I hate everything and everyone" she wisperd that under her voice and then she took a .44 revolver out and loaded it with one bullet. she took the gun with her and went to her room not caring that she did not close the door to the safe or room. she thought she could watch one last episode of a show that at least made her a little happy to make the end not seem so much like the end. She then goes to like 20 or so episodes before they went to the big tree of fairytail. Her favorite show. As she clicked on the episode she wishes she was in that kind of world and the song comes on and she seems to feel a glimmer of happiness rise inside her. tears role down her face as she watches the episode. soon when the song ends she picks up the gun and points it right at her head. "At least it will soon be over". tears role down her face as she is mixed with happyness and fear. She pulled the gun a little ways away from her head so she does not feel the coolness of guns barrel on her head. With one last tear and one last pull of her finger she hears the gun blast.

Nothing happens, she is confused and looks over at the gun and the bullet is like shaking in mid air. Then her TV starts to freak out going through her episode that she watched over and over getting faster and faster. The gun and the bullet turn to dust before her eyes and the room starts to shake. From what she can tell the room is like melting and she said "this is not what I imagined death would be like!?". She then feels somthing on her arm and she looks at it and it looks like a tatoo but she cant read and but at the same time her body starts melting and turning into dust at the same time. She feels no pain though as this happens and she is very confusing and tryed to fight it but it seems to be useless. Then the ground beneath her falls apart and she starts falling out of the sky and what once was her room is now nothing. Her room was gone and she only see clouds around her. As she was falling she felt wind all around her and she finally felt free and happy, she was not scared of what could happen or what is happening anymore, just- free. she closed her eyes for what felt like 1min or somthing and when she open them she saw the ground, an open feild of grass and a dirt road and seemed well traveled. The high wind and falling speed made her faint while in the air falling to the ground. Soon after there was a loud crash and a lot of dirt and rocks flew into the air and she was there, In the crater unconscious in a new world.