Chapter 3 - Town

~Nightmare~

   "Hello?" Crystal is just in a dark room with nothing in it.
   "HELLO!!" she starts to get scared and trys to run away but its no use.
   "HELLO!!!" She starts to cry as fear wraps itself around her body.

   "olleH." a dark voise says behind her. Crystal turns around a sees a dark figure behind her with demon wings.
   "latsyrC ees ot doog s'ti" she dark figure starts to giggle but it sounds to be in reverse and everything it said too.
   "what are you saying?" She asked this but she does not even want to hear the anser for she is too scared to move. she is use to having nightmares but nothing like this.
   "emit eud ni dresna eb lliw llA" than the black figure laughs demonicly and then the black figure put out its hand and after a bit clenched his hand. suddenly a Ice like object came through the ground and stabed Crystal but it was all black. Crystal then blacked out and died.

~End nightmare~

A/N
(Btw if you did not catch on the words are backwords when the black figure talked. just a FYI.)

    Crystal then wakes up with a bit of a jerk and a grap of her chest where she was stabbed with what looked like black ice. She then looks up and see that a man was trying to wake her up and its now day. Theres a small gathering of people around to wispering.

Stranger: "Miss, are you ok? why where you sleeping out here?" the man seemed genuine and quite nice to check up on someone he has never seen before.

   "Yee sir, Im fine. I had nowhere to go and nowhere to sleep so I slept here by this tree. Its a very nice tree and nice to sleep next to also." She anserd his questions with a smile so that nobody would be suspicious at all. More wispers go around but more leave the grouping at thr same time.

Stranger: "Well just be carefull. you have no idea what could be wandering about here in the night." It seemed the man really did care for the girl but after he said that he smiled.

   "Ok sir. Ill be careful next time, don't worrie." Again she smiles with happyness and everyone left. Even the man in front of her left but she cant shake the feeling that somthing is up with that guy. "Well can't ponder on that now, I have a mission to do." she points her finger into the air for the symbol of Fairytail just to get into the mood before she gets there and also because she always wanted to do that and it would be even better to do that when she is in the guild.

   While walking around the town she notices that theres a whole lot to the town then what's in the show. The town is fantastic when you personally see it yourself, theres a lot of bread and bakery shops to visit in the future. After she slept she feels better, not phisicaly but mentaly and somthing else too but she cant tell but whatever it is it does feel good. While walking around she came upon the main road or how you may call it because they usually dont use cars. She then turned her head and she saw it, the FairyTail guild buiding! Crystal has never beem more exited in her life to see somthing you dont see every day from her world. She got so excited that she started to run but immediately fell because of her injuries that she is hiding. She quickly gets back up so nobody trys to help and ask questions and starts to walk to the FairyTail guild building.

   Crystal arives at the front door of this building and she starts to get nervous. She walks back and forth stressing out about what to say to the guild master to be accepted into the guild. "I hope the dont dislike me" she gets even more worried after saying that. she takes one final deep breath and walks in.

A/N
(sorry this is a short chapter but I thought that this is a good place to end it so please dont hate.)