Chapter 2 - Crash Landing

It has been hours after the fall and Crystal is still unconscious on the ground. Her cloths is mostly intacked and her hair is just a mess. A bird flys by and lands inside the crater to find some food but instead finds Crystal in there unconscious so the bird thinks this thing is dead. The bird starts to peck at her head and she does not move. The bird then bites at her and then she jumps up and the bird falls over from shock and dies. Crystal then looks around and she is very confused but then remembered what happen and she starts to tear up. Suddenly she is hit with such force inside her own mind that she has to sets of memories of the same person. one from her place which is her and another from this world and it seems to be almost exactly the same kind of life but slightly different, she also feels somthing flowing through her and she doesn't exactly know what it is but plans to find out in the near future.

"What the hell was that?" she is still confused about that flash back and trys to figure out where she is in the first place. "Well I cant find out untill I start moving" as she trys to walk she starts to fell pain all ovee her body and she checks it out and starts to cry.

"Th-Th-These scares.. there not mind... or th-they are.... I dont know" she is saking from the thought of her father doing this to her in this place. She trys as hard as she can to push through the pain and get the the closest town. She then fallows the dirt road in a random direction. She reached a town and she seemed to remember a town looking like this but cant pun down where but she cant think very strait with the extraordinary pain that she is having right now so she just looks for a map. She found a map with a sign that said welcom to magnolia. At fist she did not reconise the name but after a bit of thinking at the rate that she can it stuck her.

"IM IN FAIRYTAIL!!!!" she being exited jumped up but it was a lot of pain. "ow ow ow ow ow" she then trys to look back into her memorys but they are too painfull to remember and just at the moment she remembered some magic that she can use from this world. "I can use .... ow... illusion magic pretty well I guess" she grabs her side and feels somthing wet. she looks at her hand and she notices she is bleeding from her scars. "I need bandages." wispering that under her breath she begins to look around for a place where they sold the supplies that she need. While walking down another path at night she found a place where they could be selling that stuff and it said it is open. "odd, usually places arnt open after dark." she the touches her hand on the door and thinks for a bit. "I cant go in looking like this, I dont want unwanted attention." she has never been the one for attention so then she made an attempt at making an illusion over herself to make it look like she was completely ok and nothing was at all wrong with her and it worked. "I can't believe that worked." she walks into the store and there's a manger at the desk.

store manager: "welcom. you are our firat night customer and so you get a 50% discount on the first think you buy." I welcome her but somthing seems off about her, like she fell on her head but cant remember anything. "Do you need help finding anything miss." I try to be a nice a posible.

"yes please. I need some bandages, do you have any around?" She looks at him and trys to make a happy face and it seems to work as her falls for it.

Store manger: "what do you need them for?"

"Most if it will be for supplys for the road just incase somthing happens and a little for a friend, he hurt his arm." She makes another innocent smile and again he falls for the same trick.

store manager: "ok, that will be 250 Jewel.... but I think I will pay for it. your helping out a friend anyways so I will be nice for you too." I smile at her. I then go into the back and gran two roles of bandages and go back to the fro t desk and place them on the desk. "can I get your name please"

"Thank you so much, he will be very happy and I will put this to good use. my name is crystal and I have to go but I will stop by again soon. bye" as he said his goodbye hoping that he would see her again she leaves the store and heads off to where she hopes nobody is looking so that she can take the illusion off of her. "owch, At least these bandages can slow the bleeding down for a while." then suddenly somthing poped into her head about a guild. "Wait... if this is fairytail then that means...." she they lights up with joy for a bit before its just replaced with pain. "I think ill go to the FairyTail guild first thing in the morning." she finnishes up putting the bandages on and starts to walk around town for a place to sleep for one night. As she walks around it seems to be getting darker and darker but not that cold. She thinks it could be fine if she were to sleep outside for one night. while walking and trying to find a place to sleep she finds the tree somewhere in the middle of town that she remembered from the episode with all the lights and the festival. "I love this tree." She then lays down next to it and just lays there and thinks. She has nothing with her but the cloths on her back and bandages. "I don't even know if I have any Jewels." she looks all around her and she finds out she onky has 50 jewel and she just found this laying next to her. "What does this even mean. like it 50 jewel good or bad." she puts this in her pocket and looks at the stars. She can't wait to go into the guild tomorrow and see everyone that gave her a glimer of happyness in the world she lived in.

Crystal then starts to sing a song to help her go to sleep.

They say don't let them in

Close your eyes and clear your thoughts again

But when I'm all alone, they show up on their own

'Cause inner demons fight their battles with fire

Inner demons don't play by the rules

They say "Just push them down, just fight them harder

Why would you give up on it so soon?"

So angels, angels please just keep on fighting

Angels don't give up on me today

'Cause the demons they are there, they just keep biting

'Cause inner demons just won't go away

So angels please, hear my prayer
Life is pain, life's not fair

So angels please, please stay here
Take the pain, take the fear

They say it won't be hard,

they can't see the battles in my heart

But when I turn away

The demons seem to stay

'Cause inner demons don't play well with angels
They.... mumble... mumble...

Crystal slowly goes off to sleep and her head against the tree. sleeping for there will be a long day ahead of her tomorrow.