See you tomorrow!

When you guys reached the classroom, you're classmates were staring at you two. You sat in a seat while Jisung sat next to you.

{Classmate}: *whispers to her friend* Hey, are they dating? He's kinda cute

Jisung heard what they were saying, but he ignored them.

(Y/n): Hey, sorry about them.

(Jisung): No no, it's ok *smiles*

{In Jisung's head}: Dating (y/n)? I mean, she is really nice and cute. Hmmm. Maybe she won't like me back. Uughhhh, I'm falling for her, aren't I? PAY ATTENTION TO CLASS, JISUNG! Ok ok, back to the tearcher.

(Y/n): Jisung? Jisung... hello?

(Jisung): Oh... huh? Yeah?

(Y/n): Are you ok? You were kinda, ummmm, spacing out.

(Jisung): Oh, I'm fine, just thinking about something. No worries.

(Y/n): Alright, you can talk to me when something is wrong, ok?

(Jisung): Ok! *smiles*

*you blush and smiles back*
Jisung noticed you were blushing and he started to blush as well. During the rest of the class, you guys focused on the teacher besides the few times Jisung asked you something he didn't understand well.

(Jisung): *looks at clock and whispers* 4 more minutes. Finally.

(Y/n): Huh?

(Jisung): Oh, nothing. Just checking the time. Hahaha.

(Y/n): Oh ok. *smiles*

(Jisung): *smiles back*

Two minutes before the bell rang, you guys packed your stuff and you put your backpack on. Your friend came up to you and she gave you a hug.

{Your Friend}: Hiiiii, (y/n)! *hugs*

(Y/n): Hiiii! *hugs back*

{Your Friend}: Oooohhuuuu, (y/n)! I never knew you had a boyfriend!

(Y/n): *blushes* I-I-I don't have a b-boyfriend. *you stuttered*

{In Jisung's head}: She doesn't have a boyfriend? Really? But she's so pretty! Aish, whyyyyy? Why am I thinking about her so much? Do I like her? My heart beats so fast when I'm around her though. I DO LIKE HER! Flop nuggets! How am I going to tell her? I need to come up with a plan. I'll do it when I go home.

{Your Friend}: So what's his name, (y/n)?

(Y/n): Oh, this Jisung, Jisung, this is my friend, (y/friend's/n).

{Your Friend}: Hello, nice to meet you. *smiles*

(Jisung): Nice to meet you too. *smiles back.*

*bell rings*
Jisung was also with you for the last few periods and before you knew it, school ends. Time passed really quick for you during those few periods.

(Jisung): Hey, (Y/n).

(Y/n): Yeah?

(Jisung): See you tomorrow! *smiles*

(Y/n): See you tomorrow, Jisung. Bye. *smiles back.*

You went home with a good mood. You smiled so much that day.