Aunt Andromeda

Jake POV

Jake, get your freaking mind off of her! Said a whiny voice belonging to Leah Clearwater.

Jacob Black didn't respond to her, but nonetheless pushed the images of her away, or at least tried to. No matter how hard he tried Bella Swan never left his mind. He had loved the girl from the moment he saw her on La Push beach. He wished so bad he could be imprinted to her.

But no, the girl had to fall in love with something that wasn't even alive! He loved her so much and he knew that she loved him too…she just didn't know it yet. She was too obsessed with the blood sucking monster.

Calm down man, Seth Clearwater told him through his mind, there's nothing you can do.

Jacob growled at his pack member and felt his anger rising. Seth didn't know what it was like to be so in love with someone and not be able to have them, even though you knew they were perfect for you.

Yeah, well I do. Leah said viciously in his mind.

Jacob stopped running and instantly realized she was right. Every day Leah had to look at Sam who was totally in love with Emily. He knew for a fact how much resentment she had toward him, even though her love still stayed there.

Well if you're done telling my life story, Leah sneered, I'm going back to my mom's for dinner.

With that Leah transformed into a human. Jacob looked away, not wanting to face the wrath of the irritable girl if he looked at her with no clothes. When he knew she was fully clothed and gone, he looked over to Seth.

Do you want to go to by Emily and Sam's for dinner? Jacob asked Seth. Seth nodded his big wolf head and the two boys transformed into their human forms.

"Hey, sorry Leah is so…" Seth said.

"Rude?" Jacob supplied.

Seth shrugged his shoulders and said "Yeah… but she does really have a tough time with the whole Sam thing."

Jacob nodded his head in acknowledgement but decided not to pursue the subject. They neared Sam's house and the two boys smelled the delicious scent of food. They grinned and raced towards the house. Emily laughed when she saw the boys rush towards the freshly made bread she just laid out.

"Where's the others?" Jacob asked through a mouthful of bread.

Emily took a pot of spaghetti of the stove and said "Sam is at your dad's house and the rest just cleaned out my pantry and went out to the beach."

Jacob and Seth laughed at the last part and slowly made their way over to the steaming spaghetti that Emily was sprinkling with cheese and sauce.

Ten minutes later Sam walked through the door and Jacob noticed a weird look on his face. He walked over to Emily and gave her a kiss full on the mouth causing Jacob and Seth to gag. "Get a room." Jacob muttered loud enough for Sam to hear.

Sam turned towards Jacob shooting him a glare for the last comment and said "It is our house."

Jacob grinned and grabbed another piece of bread. As he was buttering it the weird look on Sam's face returned. "Spit it out man!" Jacob said.

"There's a woman at your house who wants to see you. Billy didn't know who she was." Sam said.

Jacob stopped eating and looked down in confusion. Why was someone here to see him? He stood up and walked out the door. He waved a half hearted goodbye and then he jogged to his house. He looked at his driveway and his confusion rose higher when he didn't see a car.