The lucky guy / those battels these heroes

Chapter 10: 'the lucky guy'

"Everyone likes to pretend problems don't exist."
- Claire

Chapter 11: ' those battles , these heroes'

"I've had enough of people entering and leaving my life while I pretended like it was okay.
It was never okay.
It's never okay, because no one deserve to feel like they're alone. No one deserve To feel like they have no one to turn to, like they don't matter amongst the billion of people in this world. No one deserve to feel small and unimportant. No one should be wishing themselves dead. Everyone should love and be loved in return.
That's why we have movies and books. It's the only time we can trick ourselves into thinking there's a happy ending for every soul in this world."
- Claire

"Everyone has a breaking point. Once we reach a certain peak of emotional overload, we have no where else to go but down. Most of the time we fall fast and hard, crashing into the ground as it swallows us up into this world of darkness and despair. The dark creeps into our head, messing with our thoughts, making us wonder why we existed in the first place. There are just times when everything comes crashing down."
- Claire

"I'm wondering what any of us ever did to deserve the battles we fight everyday. We put up our shields, yet secretly wish that someone could see past our armors. We sheathe our weapons, hoping that the battle would take pity on the weak. We're fighting a losing battle - we know. We know that so well. But what else can we do, but seek for love in a world that demands it? What else can we do but fight in losing battle, and endure the pain we receive?
We can give up but. We can choose to strip the armors, take down the shield, unsheathe our swords, and die. But none of the people around me chose to do that. They're all fighters, warriors, survivors.... Heroes."
- Claire

"Love is a war everyone fights for, with the numerous battles of hurt, depression, and pain leading up to it,"
-Claire