Arrange Marriage (shot-1)

A girl in her beutiful weading dress sitting in her room and her friends are teasing her.

She's looking very beautiful in her weading dress, looking like princess. Her big cute eyes are shinning and showing how much she's happy.

The big smile never left on her lips and her all friends continuesly teasing her.

She's Swara Garodia.

" Laksh jija ji is so handsome. I wish I get someone like him. So hot." Her friend Ruchika said making her blush.

" Look look someone is blushing." All said making her so red.

Then suddenly all heard shouting sounds which made all of them confused and they looking at each other.

" Swara wait. We will go and check." Ruchika said and left and Soon all left as Ruchika didn't come still.

Downstairs,

" What you mean this he didn't want to marry and run." Shekhar swara's father shout at Durga Prasad Maheswaei who's standing there looking at floor shame on his son's step at this day.

Shomi, swara's mother trying to Clam her husband.

" We're sorry for laksh." Said Annapurna, laksh's mom. She also crying looking at her husband and felt very angry on laksh.

" You think your sorry can fixed my daughter's life. What will people say that's one boy Left her in mandap. Society never think that is laksh's fault all will be think is my Shona's fault." Shomi said and crying.

Ram Prasad Maheswaei, brother of durga Prasad looking at him and he also apologize for laksh deed.

Sujata, Ram's wife looking at them then she thinks something and looking at Shanskar who's looking at the family.

" Ji, I've a option then swara can also marry and she can also can our daughter in law." Sujata said.

All looking at her confusing.

" Sanskar will marry Swara." Sujata said.

Sanskar looking at his mom angrily, how could she said that.