Arrange Marriage (shot-6)

Scene opens at swasan, after finishing dinner swara get up about to left with the plates but stopped hearing call her name.

She looks at Sanskar.

" Tomorrow is my business Associations are throwing a party, so you'll also coming with me." Sanskar said and Swara nods with a smile.

" And one more thing Kavita will be also there please don't create any scene." He said and left, swara glaring at him.

"Saddu" Swara mummer and after sometime she also comes and sleep in the bed.

Next day at evening,

Swara is getting ready for party and the moment Sanskar entered the room and for a second he stopped or we can say froze to her.

She's looking the most beautiful in this I dress without any heavymake up. Her face is shown the innocent soul inside her.

Swara feel the gaze and turn to find Sanskar standing there with some unknown feeling in his eyes.

Sanskar looks away and come near cupboard and take his clothes and went towards washroom.

He closed the washroom door and take a deep sighs, he didn't know he's holding it.

But it was something that make him worry, the girl he never noticed..the girl he never thought who's suddenly become his wife and now this attraction or whatever he's feeling... it's not his cup of tea.

Sanskar had so many girlfriends in his life and love thing is not at all but then he finds Kavita is his 'type of girl' so he take that as a relationship but family never like her.

Business is always first thing for him that's why he married her but why he feels good that he did good to take that decision. He's really confused of all this.

He comes out and always looking so hot, handsome. Swara looking at him in corner of her eyes, sitting in the bed.

 Swara looking at him in corner of her eyes, sitting in the bed

" Ready?" Sanskar asked and Swara nods.

After 10 minutes Sanskar also get ready and both come downstairs.