Arrange Marriage (shot-7)

Scene opens at swasan room,

Sanskar slept hugging swara, she tried to push him but it's like pushing some wall.

After some tried she also fall asleep.

Sanskar open his eyes in morning and with a headache

Sanskar open his eyes in morning and with a headache. He looking at his arms and found a peaceful Angel sleeping. Swara wake up due to his movement and left the bed.

Sanskar tried to remind what's happened last night, when he recall everything he feels so much angry on Kavita and a smile comes to his lips due to Swara.

He comes downstairs and take breakfast and left for office. Full day he's only thinking about swara, he's waiting when all works gonna end and he can go home.

He brought a flower bouquet for Swara and drive to home at night. He knows Swara will be waiting for him.

Swara looking at him and the bouquet.." this for you" Sanskar said and swara took it with wide eyes.

Both are feeling so awkward, nervous and scared, excited at the same moment due to grown up the new feelings.

At night,

Both are sleeping in face to back but they're not sleeping.

Both turned at the Same time and looking at each other, feeling nervous. Because both wants to hold each other like yesterday but how?.

Finally thinking what opposite person gonna think so drop the idea and closed there eyes but sleep is so far away.

Sanskar open his one eye and looking at her, he thought she fall asleep so he put his hand on her waist and made like he did due to sleep. Swara open her eyes and looking at him with wide eyes but she also smile and hold him.

 Swara open her eyes and looking at him with wide eyes but she also smile and hold him

The times go on like a bird and Kavita had a affair on some another rich businessman. Some Times Sanskar thinks his family was always right not only about Kavita but also about swara.

In between this 6 months all is changed. Ragini wins everyone hearts and now all like a happy family. And about Swasan realtion?..he knows he Fall for her...who wouldn't??..he thanks to his brother all because of this now he had his Swara.