Chapter 1: Only the Beggining

One rainy night, Bucky was laying on the couch watching TV like always. As Bucky's show ended, he heard crying from outside. As Bucky opened the door, he looked down to find a baby in a basket, crying. 

"Lets get you inside, kiddo." Bucky said as he lifted the basket with his metal arm, bringing the child inside from the cold rain. As Bucky took the tiny child out of the basket, a letter dropped from the floor. Once he had the tiny thing in his grasp, he read the letter.

Please take care of my baby girl, Alice. She is 6 months. Her birthday is June 29th. If she ever cries or gets cranky at night just put her into bed with you and you'll be fine

signed, Killian (the father)

As Bucky put the letter down, he wondered why Alice's dad left her with him. Before he could even think, Alice started crying.

"Shh...."Bucky shushed as he rocked so she could sleep. Bucky hoped she didn't need a change or a bottle. He ordered a large pack of diapers, baby bottles and a few packs of pacifiers online. Bucky sat down on the couch, holding Alice tightly in his arms. Alice moved her mouth to Bucky's breasts, thinking that he was her mother.

"No, i'm not your mommy, hunny." Bucky said as Alice started sucking on him. He gently moved her head away. Alice rested her head on Bucky's chest as she fell into a deep sleep. Bucky gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as her goodnight kiss. Before Bucky went to put Alice to bed, he checked if there was anything else in the basket that was useful. He found a couple pairs of pajamas and clothes for her to wear. Bucky went to his room, he put Alice gently on his bed. As Bucky got ready for bed, Alice started fussing. Bucky quickly scooped her up in his arms and started to rock her. Bucky laid in bed with Alice, awake. watching Alice sleep peacefully. Bucky moved Alice closer to him like a stuffed animal. As Bucky closed his eyes, the last thing he saw was her beautiful brown eyes.