Chapter 3: Surprises

As Alice took her nap in Bucky's room. Bucky and Steve had a conversation. They were talking about Alice and where she came from.

"How'd you find her, anyway Buck?" Steve asked Bucky with curiosity. 

"She showed up last night during the rain. A note was with her too. " Bucky said as he gave Steve the note. Steve read the note carefully examining every word.

"Killian...." Steve muttered. Bucky heard him of course.

"You know her father?" Bucky questioned.

"I think so." Steve answered. Steve sat in front of the computer. He typed the name Killian. The only name that popped up was Killian Jones.

"Killian Jones, age: 37, had 2 spouses and father to 4 children, participant for HYDRA." Steve read aloud.

"Wait.....he worked for HYDRA?" Bucky said unknowingly.

"Yep...had all his children participate in the winter soldier program. But there was only three. Turns out the fourth was born almost 6 months ago on June 29th. Killian took her and raised her at a HYDRA facility. Just yesterday all the older children ran away and are now missing. Killian took the baby to another place to be raised. No one has ever heard from Killian or the children again." Steve summarized from the information. 

"Are the children's names on there?" Bucky asked.

"Uhhh...yea, oldest is Harriet Jones, second oldest is Harry Jones, third oldest is C.J. Jones  which is short for Cythina Jane, and the youngest is Alice Jones." Steve read.

"So that means..." Bucky inquired.

"We're raising a child from HYDRA." Steve finished Bucky's sentence. Bucky was in shock that he didn't even realize Alice's cries for attention. Steve shook Bucky to get him out of his doze. Bucky jogged to his room to calm Alice down. Bucky scooped Alice up and started to calm her down. Turns out Alice had a terrible nightmare about her father and HYDRA. As Bucky rocked her Alice still wailed.

"You hungry mamma?" Bucky cooed at Alice.

"She shouldn't be. Its only 2 in the afternoon. Did you change her diaper at all?" Steve said.

"Yea, just before you got here." Bucky said.

"You might wanna check her again." Steve acknowledged. Bucky checked Alice's diaper to see if she needed to be changed. As Bucky checked he made a disgusted face. Bucky went into his bedroom and changed Alice's diaper. But Alice continued to cry.With nothing working to stop her wails, Bucky realized what was going on.

"You had a bad dream, kiddo?" Bucky asked as he brung Alice close to his chest. Alice started screaming.

"I know mamma, I know. Daddy has bad dreams too." Bucky said in a comforting voice. Bucky laid down on his bed with Alice in his arms, and they both drifted into a deep sleep.

a/n:

hey guys sorry publishing takes so long. i wanna make sure you guys have enough to read and all. anyways i am making a new book, about Decendents 2/ once upon a time so you guys can you read that too so byeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!