The Demon Inside

Previously on the Queen and the Vampire.....

People walk by looking at us as if we were crazy. We calm down after a while. We start walking home after the sun starts setting. "What should we eat tonight. Rose is gonna cook today." She asks as we walk. I think. I haven't eaten in almost a year, so I was pretty hungry. "How about steak and rice?" I look at her. "Mm-mm. That sounds amazing. I'll tell her." She says as her stomach growls.

As soon as I walk in, I see Castiel waiting for us. This can't be good...

Smiley's POV

As soon as I see Castiel, My stomach drops. Most of the time when he's here its about something bad. "Castiel. Everything okay?" I ask regrettingly. Castiel looks at me and harry and gets up. "I just wanted to see how you two were doing? There haven't been any issues right?" We nod. "Why do you ask?" I ask him. "There's been demon activity around other part. Just needed to make sure it wasn't Argon."

I nod. "Thank you Cas. That means a lot. It could be a lead. So keep me posted." I say. Castiel nods at me. "how is he?" He says looking over at Harry who is talking to the guards after they stopped him, excited to see him up. "He...seems okay. but I'm keeping an close eye on him still.." I sigh as Castiel nods. "Its a good idea to keep an eye on him. I do it with Sam and Dean also after something that big." I nod. "They should come by." I smile as Harry walks over. "Hello Castiel!" he chuckles hugging Cas. Cas hugs back patting his back. "I should get going, I'll be back tonight." Harry nods at Castiel as he disappears. 

Harry looks at me. "He was here to check on you and said there was some demonic activity around the kingdom. He wanted to make sure it wasn't Argon." Harry nods as I explain to him. "you should go get more rest and relax at the pool. You just woke up from a long coma." I say dragging him with me to our room so he can change. "Today is just a day of relaxing Harry." She smiles. He changes and comes out. I do the same and we both walk to the pool to relax and swim. I immediately jump in wanting to feel the water. Harry laughs and slowly gets in. "Well isn't someone excited." I nod rapidly. "Its been too long!" I laugh jumping on his back. "I was always working when you were in a coma. I was worried I would lose you.." I say.

Harry's POV

After Smiley said what she did, I immediately put her down off my back and turned to hug her. "You're not getting rid of me that easy." I kiss her head. "Plus all my dreams and thoughts involved you." I wink. She chuckles, splashing me. "You cheesy asshole. This is why I love you." she says smiling. I let her float on me. Sometimes I still think I'm dreaming when I'm awake. I know this isn't in my head now. I just know, cause this time it feels more than just real.

"Babe?" I snap out of my thoughts when Smiley calls me. "Yes?" I look at her as she gets out of the pool grabbing a towel dipping her feet in the water and drying her beautiful hair. "What are you thinking about?" She asks curiously. I smile and look at her. "Just about how glad I am to be back." She smiles a little kissing me lightly after I get out of the pool. "I'm so happy you are." she says smiling lightly. It is as if she's still scared. I push the thought to the back of my head and get up to head inside. "I need to go check on some things around the castle." I say as she gives me a confused look. " Um, Okay." She gives me a nod.

I head inside thinking about the encounter Smiley had with Castiel earlier. There was a look in his eyes, as if he thinks I may be a potential danger to Smiley. Why would he think that? I don't know. I walk into the bathroom rubbing my head, I have been having odd headaches ever since I have awoken. I'm not sure why, but I didn't want to worry Smiley so I have to keep it from her and figure out the reason myself. I grab a blood bag and down it hoping maybe its from the lack of blood consumption causing these massive headaches. I down about three bags but it doesn't help. I lay down in the bed and let the darkness take over me thinking maybe I need more rest.

Smiley's POV

After a couple of hours of working on tracking Argon and any other signs of danger, I look for Harry around the castle, I know somethings wrong. I can sense it. As soon as I am about to open the bedroom door, I hear the guards yelling and rush outside. "What is it?!" I ask sternly walking out with my katanas in my hand. As soon as I step out, I see a sight of dead bodies of my soldiers. "What the hell happened?" I ask myself. Charlie comes running. "My Queen...it all happen so fast. That thing...it was moving too fast. we couldn't get a hit on it." He says in a panic. "What direction did it run off too?" I stand up and look at him. "South. I shall accompany y.." I stop him before he can finish the sentence. "No, You take care of our injured soldiers. They need you here right now. I can handle myself. SHADOW, DELTA come along darlings." I say to my wolves and I start heading towards the south of the island.

Half way through, I pick up a familiar scent and immediately stop in my tracks. My mind starts racing. "No, it must be Argon playing tricks on me." I whisper to myself an keep venturing deeper in the dark forest. The more closer I get, the more familiar the scent is. I follow the trail of blood once I find it and stop dead in my tracks. I look at the man curled up against the tree asleep covered in blood, the one and only.

"Harry?!" I yell. He stirs lightly getting up rubbing his eyes and looks around confused. "Where am I? I was in bed in bedroom last. How did I get here?" He looks at me and then his self. "W...Why am I co...covered in blood?" His voice gets shaky. No words leave my mouth for almost a minute. "I think...you may have killed some soldiers.." I just stare at him. His breathing picks up as he panics. "WHAT?!" He yells loudly. I flinch slightly at the noise and nod lightly. "What have you not been telling me Harry?" I ask quietly. " I...I have been having headaches...since I woke up, but I swear that is all I'm hiding!" I just look at him as he comes closer. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask stepping back holding my sword up. He looks at the katana and looks at me. "What are you doing? Why?" I stare into his eyes. "Because...you're not Harry." As soon as I say it the act drops and Harry's eyes go black. "How'd you figure it out." The demon in Harry's body smirks. 

"When Castiel came to see me. He was keeping a very close eye on Harry, he wouldn't tell me why. but I have also had my fair share of encounters with you demons." He chuckles lightly. "The king did say you were a smart one. I see why he has taken a liking in you." He smirks. "Poor little Harry had no idea how hard it was for me to break through his body to control it." I growl showing my fangs in anger. The wolves stay in a ready in position to attack. "You son of a bitch!" I try to find a weak point to attack the demon so I would hurt Harry's body but he moves quickly causing me to hit his ribcage instead. He just laughs. He knows that since he is in Harry's body, I will hesitate to hit it. I stealthily grab the cursed handcuffs to hold demons from my pocket and hope I can get it on him on time. "You wanna dance, lets dance." I run at him using my speed, he does the same but he's slower than me this time. I feel something jab me. I hiss and back away. 

This is gonna be harder than I thought....

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait! Its been a very long time. I have been very busy and have been having a hard difficult year right now. So I am slowly getting back to writing. I will try to write longer chapters after this one. Hopefully much longer chapters. 

Thank you