TS - 1

Heya guys 🙋

I am here with a AdiYa TS, Hope you guys like it 😊😅

Read story description before you read this 😊

_______________________________________________________

" I can't believe you are that stupid to come back in front of me again. " Aditya scoffed with gritted teeth looking at Zoya standing in front of him.

" I am here to settle the things which I left two years ago. " her voice came stern and he looked at her shocked.

The girl he saw before two years was broken, broken by the betrayal of her so called loyal husband. But the girl standing in front of him held the fire in her eyes, to make someone burn just by looking in them.

He smirked and took a step towards her. " Then I am glad that you are her Mrs. Zoya Yash Arora " she flinched at the mention of his name with hers and he smiled devilishly.

" I am glad too " she spit the word and stormed out of his office.

His phone ringed and he picked the phone immediately.

" She is here, Chote. That girl can't let me live in peace. First her sweetheart husband did the deed and now she is here to rub the salt on my wounds. I am going to destroy her life before she destroy mine " By the time he completed his threat he was breathing hard, his hands were clutching in tight fists and his face was burning in pure rage.

" Calm down Bhai. Calm Down. Let's meet, I am coming there, Okay? " Arjun cut the call when he agreed with him and headed towards his car to reach his office.

As soon as Arjun entered into his office he saw his whole office messy. It's like there's some storm passed by few minutes ago. " Bhai " he took few long strides and grabbed his hand who was about to broke a glass vase on the floor.

He looked at his brother with concern " What happened, Bhai. I told you to calm down. I was coming right " He looked at the liquor bottle in one of the corner of his cabin scattered in pieces.

" She is back to destroy me Arjun. Destroy your Bhai..!! Look what she gave me " He pointed at some papers and Arjun looked at the papers.

He looked at him shocked." How did she brought 51% share of your company Bhai? And you didn't knew about it ? " he mumbled the last part and looked at his brother who was gulping another bottle of liquor. He rushed towards him and snatched it from him.

" Her husband took my best friend and now she is here to take my dream too." His eyes were burning red from emotions. He wiped his face furiously " But I am not going to let her succeed. I am going to make her regret the decision of coming here back in my life "

And before Arjun can stop him he was out of the cabin with a lightening speed. He stormed into her cabin only to find her sitting with a smirk.

" I was waiting for you to come here, Mr. Hooda. So let me tell you my conditions for this office " she said arrogantly.

He chuckled humorlessly and in two long strides he came in front of her. He grabbed her from arm making her to jolt out from her chair and to stand in front of him. She pressed her palm on her nose after the smell of liquor hit her. " I am not going to let you rule here, Mrs. Arora. " he whispered menacingly.

" Ms. Zoya Siddiqui. " she said with gritted teeth then pushed him " And We will talk when you will be in your senses Mr. Hooda, not like this in disgustingly drunken state "

He grabbed her from her shoulders this time and she struggled in his hold. " I will make your life hell, Ms. Siddiqui." leaned towards her face  "Hell"