TS - 3

Hey guys,🙋

I am here with the next part.

Hope you guys like it.

HOPE - THE HEARTBEAT OF THE SOUL
____________________________________

" Ahaan...!!! It's pleasure to meet you again, Ms. Siddiqui " Samay squeezed her hand little more and she gave him a fake smile.

Aditya's eyes were burning to see his perverted act but he was composing himself. He already denied her to join her this meeting but Mr. Raheja called specially to mention that both partner should be present to the meeting.

They took their seat in his office and started going through the contract details. Zoya was squirming in her seat to feel his intense stare on her body. He was looking at her with pure lust and she was shivering without her knowledge.

The peon came with their coffee and Samay gestured him something. He nodded and put the coffee near the contract papers. He pretended to give Zoya her coffee by standing on Adi's side and the cup fell down from his hand.

" What the hell...!!! " Adi exclaimed with the burning sensation. Whole cup of coffee fell on his suit.

" I am sorry...I am so sorry Sir...!!! " peon pleaded and he gestured him to go. He asked for the washroom and peon took him with him.

Before Zoya could understand what's happening, Samay came and sat in front of her.

" So, Zoya " She gulped as he mentioned her first name. " As I can see that you are such a ambitious women, Then why are you in partnership with Mr. Hooda's company "

She looked at him confused and he continued " I mean, He started this company about 4-5 years before, and still it is not established fully. Then why don't you leave the partnership with him and joined me."

She looked at him blankly and he hold her hand in his. "We can make a better team, You and me " he said pointing at the two of them and caressed her back of the hand with his thumb.

She tried to snatched her hand back but he clutched it tightly.

" Mr. Raheja. I am happy that you offer me this opportunity, but I am satisfied with the company I am working with " she said tried to make calm face still struggling to remove her hand from his hold. She was looking at the door of the cabin again and again waiting fro him to come back.

" Think about it again, Zoya " he placed his hand on his shoulder and started caressing her arm slowly.

She stood up immediately. " What are you doing, Mr. Raheja? "

" Nothing, that you don't like Ms. Siddqui. " he grabbed her wrist and she struggled in his hold. " O come on, Zoya. Don't pretend someone's touching you first time, I am sure Mr. Hooda already had his share of you "

Her eyes watered as she looked at him disgustingly. She snatched her hand back and tried to slap him but he hold her wrist tightly. He made her turn swiftly and clutched her wrist behind her back. She yelped in pain and he whispered in her ear dangerously. " I like wild women more "

He was about to placed his lips in the crook of her neck when Zoya felt his weight pushed away from her. She rubbed her now red wrist painfully and turned only to find his face red with blood. She looked at him horror when Aditya's fist again hit his face fiercely.

" Mr. Hooda...Listen-" before he could complete his sentence a tight punch cracked his jaw. Aditya was looking at the man with burning eyes. He wasn't saying anything but his growl, his anger, his punches and his actions were telling what he felt that moment when he saw her harassing her.