TS - 2

Hey guys,

I am here with the next part.

Hope you guys like it.

HOPE - THE HEARTBEAT OF THE SOUL
____________________________________

" Ahhh... My head " Aditya woke up with a serious headache. " Wanna some more drink, Bhai? " asked Arjun sarcastically.

He looked at him who was giving at him disappointed look. He groaned in pain as the headache hit him again.

Arjun forwarded a glass of water with some pills. " Here, take this "

Aditya place the glass on side table after gulping the pills.

" What were you doing at Zoya's house, Bhai ? " Arjun asked and he looked at him confused.

Zoya

" Ms. Siddiqui's house ? I was there? " he asked confused.

" O yes Bhai..!! You were there fully drunk..!! You should thank Zoya, to handle you last night. " he said and he shut his eyes.

" Then, How am I-? "

" I was searching at every bar but you were no where. I called you and thank God, she picked up and told me that you were at her house, Safe. I brought you here immediately."

He had some faded memory of last night, but they were not clear.

" Why did I go to her house, Last night ? " he put some pressure on his brain to remember the things but groaned in pain due to severe headache.

He sat there for few minutes with closed eyes, then put the duvet on his hair laying on the bed again.

**********************************************

Aditya entered in the office after the lunch time. He looked towards her cabin finding her to engross in the work. His stare remained on her for more than a minute. Her eyes flickered and she bobbled her head up. As soon as she lifted her head, Aditya averted her eyes that instant and rushed towards his cabin. Zoya shook her head and started doing her work again.

Aditya came out after the office hour. He was working late because of his project needs new investors. He was about to sit in his car when he saw her standing on the other side looking for a cab. He looked behind her to see the puncher tyre of her car. He wait for sometime then headed towards her direction.

" Mmmh.. Ms. Siddiqui " he said clearing his throat. She looked at him startled. " Yaa Allah, You scared me..!! " she placed her palm on her heart.

He put his hand in surrender . " Sorry. " She nodded and he looked at her hesitated. " May I..May I drop you, home ? " He said pointed at her punchered car.

She gave a glance at the car and shook her head. " No, Thank you Mr. Hooda. I'll take a cab " He looked at the dark road and shook his head. " I..I insist "

She looked at him surprised and he gave her a small smile. She nodded and they headed towards his car.

There was a defining silence in the car. Aditya was looking straight and she was looking outside. They turned towards each other and gave an awkward smile and then turned their heads again. Aditya turned on the radio and a smile spread on their lips to listen to the person's voice.

'Hey guys, Yours RJ AJ is back with the Romance Masala this time, only on Radio City 91.1. What a lovely whether is tonight.'

Zoya opened the window and a cold breeze hit on her face. She closed her eyes and her hair flowed with the flow of air.