Epilogue

Hey guys,

I am back with the epilogue.

HOPE - THE HEARTBEAT OF THE SOUL
____________________________________

Both were feeling little awkward towards eachother after Mahi's comment of 'tying the knot'. They tried to kept their conversation as professional as they can.

The whole staff was missing their bickering. Not only staff but they themselves too were missing eachother badly. But both were afraid to tell anything about their feelings to eachother.

Mahi, Noor and Arjun were sad too , so they planned to bring them together. It's their lunch time and mahi sat beside Aditya whereas Zoya just exact opposite to him.  Yaa, that conversation brought this much distance between them.

" Aditya, will you go out with me tonight on a date ? " Mahi asked suddenly and Zoya chocked on her food.

Aditya too looked at Mahi shocked first but turned his eyes towards Zoya who was coughing badly looking at them with watery eyes.

" Someone, give water to her " Aditya shouted unknowingly to see her still coughing as everyone was shocked on Mahi's abrupt question.

He didn't wait for anyone and grabbed the glass of water and took it to her. She grabbed the glass and gluped the liquid as he patted her back slowly.

Both realized their action and looked embarrased as everyone was looking at them with a teasing smile.

" I have some work. " Aditya left immediately and Zoya too left giving the same excuse. The whole staff barked into laughter.

" Such a cute couple " said the eldest one then turned in Mahi's direction accusuingly.

" Why are you asking him out when you can see the love between them ? " Mahi shuddred at everyone's pointed gaze.

" Don't do that guys. I am too in Adiya's team. It's just my way to bring them together as they kept avoiding eachother from many days. "

" so, you want to make Zoya ma'am jealous ? " asked an intern excited and she nodded.

" O great. I can't wait to see them together. " said other one as everyone too nodded in support.

*****************************************************

It's been a week and Mahi tried to be with Aditya all the time making Zoya irked. She was becoming more and more cold towards Aditya to see him with Mahi. She kept snapping at his every word, giving him cold stare and making rude comments about them.

All can see her clearly jealous but Aditya was literally frustrated to get this treatment from her.

" I can't live like this. We need to talk. " Aditya barged in her office making her startled.

" What are you talking about Mr. Hooda ? " asked Zoya trying to be nonchalant.

In a blink of an eye, he was standing just an inch away from her grabbing her arms looking at her furiously.

" How did I become Mr. Hooda from Adi, Zoya ? What changed between us ? " he asked with an intense gaze.

" You tell..!!! You were the one who started avoiding me first. " she asked accusingly.

" I..I was confused. I didn't know what was I feeling that time. It was all new to me. I never felt like this in my whole life, Zoya . " he joined his forehead to hers as both closed their eyes.

" Aditya " she wishpered his name with trembling lips and he sighed.

" With pooja, I never felt this feeling. She was my best friend and I loved her so much but I never have these emotions with her. She was my wife and my best friend but you..." he took a deep breath controlling his emotions as they kept bubbling inside him.

" I...? "  asked Zoya with the fast beating heart.

" You became everything to me. I wanted to be with you all the time. I started missing you the moment you lost my sight. I saw your face whenever I closed my eyes. I yearn to listen your voice calling my name. I..."

Tears were forming in her eyes as he kept pouring his heart out in front of her. Her palms cupped his face as she looked into his hazed eyes with her watery one.

" Adi...I..." she wasn't finding any word to say at that moment.  

" I am not forcing you to have the same feelings towards me, But I just want my old Zoya back. I don't want to have this cold air around us. " he said with a sad smile.

She smiled with teary eyes and nodded her head in agreement.

" Janab Aditya Hooda Sahab, Then you will complain if I become old Zoya, teasing, bickering with you, thinking you as my driver, making you run around for my food, fighting with you on every small thing. " she said with a teasing smile and he laughed happily.

" I can do all that with you for the rest of my life. " he said with a promising look and her heart swell with the happiness.

" Then you are booked with me for the rest of your life  Mr. Aditya Hooda."  she said with her meaningful gaze.

" I can't be more than happy than this, Ms. Zoya Siddhqui. " he said in the same tone.

" Why don't we seal the deal then ! " and before he could understand anything her soft lips landed on his warm one.

She startled him for a second there but he recovered immediately and return the favour with the same fervor.

They pulled themself apart when they find the need of the air. They joined their forehead with a content smile on their lips.

*********************************************************

" So dad never said 'I love you'  to you." asked Adira, their 12 years old daughter, to Zoya.

" Never ! " Zoya  pointed her finger accusingly towards Aditya who was working on his laptop.

" I don't need those words to tell you how I feel about you, Jaan " said Adi, with a smile playing on her lips.

" But a girl wants a proper proposal, Dad. Just like AJ did for his Chocomati devi. " said Adira  with dreamy eyes.

" He was putting all those useless thing in your mind princess. " said Adi still working.

" No..!! That is not useless " She shut his lappy and gave him her best intimidating gaze, placing her hands on her waist.

" Mom needs a proper proposal. So, bend on your knees and propose her romantically. "

Zoya giggled to see her daughter trying to intimidate her father.  A bubble of laughter escaped from her lips when he actually bent down on his knees in front of her.

He took her hand in his hand and looked at her intensely. She sobered up too feel his gaze.

" I never felt the need of those words in between us Zoya, You gave me a hope that day to this beautiful future with you. I can't even describe in words what I felt the day you join the journey of my life as my wife. all I can say that I, Aditya Hooda, can turn world upside down to make you smile. Thank you being the heartbeat of my soul, Mrs. Zoya Aditya Hooda. "

Zoya smiled with glassy eyes and kissed on his forehead, then ruffled his hair little.

" I love you too, Janab Aditya Hooda " said Zoya smiling and he smirked towards Adira.

" Awwww... I love you too Mom and Dad " Adira came and circled her arm around them. " Dad never going to say those words but you can read between the lines, Mom. " Said Adira happily and Adiya chuckled wholeheartedly.

The End
_______________________________________

Finally able to write it down.Hope you liked it.

Please tap on the star button and give your views.

Till then

Be happy and keep smiling

#Love #Ragika