Chapter 4

Me and Jacob had been sitting in our spot for about an hour. We hadn't asked each other questions. We just enjoyed the space and company. It was a nice silence.

"I should go" I finally said. I looked up at him and weakly smiled.

"Okay, good luck... you have my number, I'm always free." he said. I nodded and slowly walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"get up you lazy shit." I felt someone pushing me off my bed.

"ow!" pain shot up from my wrist. I looked up from the floor and saw him. 

"what do you want?" I growl at him. "don't talk to me like that you whore and by the way, your skank of a mum has gone out. It's just me and you again" he says getting closer. I jump up and try and run out of my room. Dylan manages to grab me and pushes me on the floor again. He starts kicking me. He kicks and kicks. He starts taking his trousers off, I try to move but my legs won't move, nor will my wrist. He has his trousers to his ankles. Then we hear the door open. He looks at me in panic.

"don't you dare tell anyone or i will kill you" he spits. He pulls his trousers up again and runs down stairs. 

"hey hunny, wanna go out?" I hear him say to my bitch of a mum. They suddenly talk quieter and I try and move again. "BYE SLUT" I hear my mum shout. I hear the door slam and I try and move again. I look around for my phone. Its on my bed. I try to lift my arm but I scream out in pain. I manage to pull my cover down. I just manage yet it all falls on top of me. I wriggle out and grab my phone that fell under my bed.

"hello" I hear a deep voice say.

"help me Jacob" i mangage to mumble.

"where are you? I'm coming right now"

"parkington street 15, blue hou--" i say just as everything goes black. 

---------------_-_-_-,-,-,-,--,-_+++_++__+_+-_

Jacob's POV

"Shit" I mumble as I made a mistake in my drawing. Yes. I draw and paint and love art but no one really knows. I start rubbing the line out and then my phone rings.

"Hello" I say.

 "Help me Jacob" someone whispered. Wait, is that Holly?! Shit. She must be in trouble.

"Where are you? I'm coming right now." I say waiting for her reply. She mumbles something and I run out of my house. I run down the street, I know where Parkington street is. Luckily it's not far from my house. I race down the road.

What if Holly had cut again? What if she's dying? What if she's dead? A tear ran down my eye. She can't die. Not yet. She doesn't deserve to.

I finally see her house. I run through the door, not caring if anyone else was home.

"Holly?!" I shouted. I ran upstairs and finally came across a plain, small bedroom. It was a mess. And Holly was lying on the floor. I bent down and shook her. "Holly?" I said again and again. I felt her heartbeat. Thank god she wasn't dead. I shook her again but no reply. I grab her phone and ring the hospital. I cry down the phone. I can't lose her, she was my only friend. "Holly! Wake up please." I say again. Dropping my cold tears onto her pale skin. "Holly!" I shout.

---------_---—————_-------

Hollys POV

'Where am I?

Its so cold.

Did I finally die

What's happened.

I'm lost. I reached out into the blackness. I see nothing. I rub my eyes to wake myself up. Darkness surrounds me. I try and move my legs but they are stiff. I can't move, I can't see, I can't feel. What am I? Where am I?

Suddenly a light shone into my eye. I pushed my eyelids open.

The ceiling was white. It had a brownish smudge on the left side of where I was looking. There was one big light that hurt when you looked near it. The room has one window but I could see the view. There was 2 blue chairs and... Jacob?
"Jacob?" I try and say but it comes out as a whisper. "Jacob"  I say louder. He wakes up from the chair.
"oh my god Holly. Thank God" he says smiling as he comes near to me. I then notice the cast on my wrist. And the bandaged around my ankle. What happened?
I obviously look confused because Jacob tells me the whole story of what happened. Apparently I've also broken my wrist and sprained my ankle. I must of blacked out because of shock.

I looked round my room once more. Everything was white. The smell of medicine was over-powering. Jacob was sitting next to me, looking around too. 
"I hate hospitals" he says breaking the silence. 
"me too" I agree. Just then, a doctor comes through my door.

"Hello Holly, do you feel okay? It's good your brother Jacob rang us otherwise your injuries could of been worse. Do you rememeber what happened?" He says to me, checking a note pad. 
Brother? I don't have a brother? I look to Jacob in confusion and he just smiles and squeezes my hand.
" I dont remember how anything of this happened." I say. The doctor looks at me and then to Jacob. 
" I'll give you two some time, Jacob will tell you what happened" He says and then leaves. I turn to Jacob and wait for him to start. 
" Holly. You rang me. I found you on your bedroom floor. I told the doctors that you fell down the stairs. I said I was your brother so I could stay with you." he says. Then I remember it all. Mum's boyfriend. Falling off the bed. Ringing Jacob. 
" Holly? Are you okay? you've turned white." Jacob says, moving closer to me. 
"yes. sorry. I remember what happened Jacob. I can't go back. It was mum's boyfriend. I can't live with them anymore." I say petrified. 
"Don't worry Holly. I'll look after you. You can stay with me. Everything will be okay." Jacob says reassurring me.

---------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!-----------------------

After the doctor had done his final checkups, he said i could go home. He gave me painkillers and crutches. Jacob drove me back to mum's boyfriend's house. We sneaked in and got all the stuff we think i would need. I left a note saying that I couldnt live with them anymore and I knew that they wouldn't want me anyway. We then drove to Jacob's house.

---------------------------------------

I cant ever think of good stuff to write ogmvhg. anyone want to help? message me>:) comment, vote and share pleaseeee xoxox