Run off

So then, every night they met at the forest. They quickly fell in love at each other.

*******
She kept thinking about Globgor for the whole wedding. Shastican found out Eclipsa didn't care about the wedding and didn't have the right behavior.
He felt angry, of course. This was his wedding, so things better be perfect.
....
....
The wedding finally over. Eclipsa tiredly went back to her room. But when she decided to take a shower, Shastican called her back.
"What's wrong?"
"I saw your behavior at the wedding. It's not right and rude"
"But I'm...."
"No 'but' here. I can't believe a queen like you can act like that."
"I don't really mean it, Shastican"
"Guard, lock her tower, don't let her out of here."
Now Eclipsa turned mad
"You seem me like a kid????"
"I'm the king, I can do whatever I want. And this is what you get when you embarrase a King."
Shastican went downstairs, leaved Eclipsa alone, crying in desperation. She didn't believe a queen like her has been infringed by her own husband.
Eclipsa couldn't take this anymore. So rude. So mean.
And she decided to run off.
She grabbed a dress and her wand, and that's it. No preparedness, no plan, just go, faraway from this kingdom.
She used her wand and jumped down from the Rose tower. Looked at it for the last time, she run, run.
Run
Run
To the forest.
******
I'm sorry because this chapter is pretty short. But I hope you guys still enjoy it, and I hope that the view of this story will increase.
Love you guys so much.