Meteora

A year had passed. Things went on pretty good than expectation.
"Well, are you happy for our house?"
"After a year, I'm suprised that it's still perfect" *giggle*
In that year, many things happened.
The guard kept looking for the queen of Mewni - Eclipsa Butterfly- had escaped and totally disappeared. They also talked about a monster, based on the trace of the footprint, but after a winter, the trace has gone. So the investigation stopped there.
About Eclipsa, she didn't care about it much. She just knew she had found the perfect half of her.
Globgor was happy too. Now his family had the third member, a perfect triangle.
********
It was a winter morning. The view from the house was totally white of snow. But except that, things still good.
A flame had been lighted in the middle of the house. Globgor and Eclipsa stayed on the bed , happily looked around the house.
The house is pretty large and wide, always smell full of rose and wind. The house stuff is simple and fit for the couple. Yes it have waterfall, a dragon statue, take almost all of the mountain, but that is just fine for them.
Eclipsa happily whispered to her love
"I'm so glad we have our little home"
"And I'm so happy because I have found the most beautiful girl in the world"
Eclipsa smiled when Globgor gave a soft kiss
He always be so gentle. Globgor never lets his pointy teeth bite Eclipsa's lips. Even if it did, that is accidental.
Eclipsa can't stop the kiss. That is the miraculous kiss. It can cure all problems, aches. It can cure a broken heart.
"Honey.... I want to ask you something.."
"What Clips?"
"It's just.... I want to have my little.... you know...."
Globgor surprised
"You mean...."
"Um hum..."
Eclipsa a little bit scare.
"If you don't want, it's fine..."
"Are you crazy? Yessss! I have been waiting for this"
"Really?"
Even Eclipsa had been surprised of this answer.
"Honey, that's all I want"
"Oh....hah"
Eclipsa voices turned down when Globgor mildly bit her lips.....
********
A cry cutted short her thoughts. She went to the crib. Inside it was a little creature, with the red-purple eyes, and a wiggled tail of her father.
Eclipsa sang her lullaby for Meteora. The baby fastly fallen asleep under Eclipsa's smile..

 The baby fastly fallen asleep under Eclipsa's smile