A new home

She run, didn't even stop to catch her breath. Stay away from her kingdom was the only work she thinks about.
After nearly an hour non-stop running, she stopped, and sat down under a tree.
She smiled a little bit. Finally she could break free. But she still worries of her life from now. She's in the forest, didn't know where her is, didn't know who to depend on.
And she started whispering
"Globgor.... Globgor....Globgor...."
Nothing happen. She started crying.
"Globgor....Globgor...."
She almost yelled his name. But the silence answered it all the time. She kept saying his name, but fastly she fallen asleep of tiredness.
A warm voice
"Don't be afraid, my love. I'm here with you."
Eclipsa thought it's must be a dream. She smiled with Globgor in dream
"Why so late?"
She felt like she had been picked up by a soft and a little bit hairy pillow. She smiled again, and fallen asleep.
...
...
Eclipsa woke up under the tree. But it's not the last night tree. It's a much much bigger tree, with a big vault of green leaves. She could smell the fresh new rose.
She sat up and catches the look of Globgor. A four-eyes look. That's mean the warmth were doubled.
She giggles when Globgor tickled her cheek. She felt happy but got down a little bit when Globgor asked
"Are you the royal?"
"Yes, I am"
Eclipsa felt a little nervous.
" I've hidden it for a long time."
"Eclipsa..."
"Won't you mad at me?"
...
"No love, I won't."
They smiled, and kissed like never kiss before.
"Now, let's find to ourselves a house"
"Eclipsa...."
"What's wrong dear?"
"I.... have some......Mewman-issues, so I can't get comfortable in normal house..."
"So am I". Eclipsa giggles. "We will have the perfect home"
They came to a mountain, and that's where they had their first home.