Chapter 8

First day hanging out with PRETTYMUCH was a success. I already saved so many videos on snapchat of yesterday. Today we're going to Disney. They bought me a ticket, even though I can get in for free cause my mom works there.

We went to all parks, rode as many rides as we could, and ate a lot! It's now 8:55 pm and we're currently waiting for the firework show to start. Brandon looks a a little down. I wonder why? We had such a fun day today, would could be bugging him? "Brandon, you good?" I ask while shoving his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles slightly. "Yeah. Yeah I'm alright." He responds

"Are you sure..?" I ask knowing that he wasn't ok. He takes a deep breath in and out. And pulls out his phone and shows his imessages of him and Charlotte. "What? What about this?" I ask.

"Charlotte hasn't texted me all day." He responds.

"Well I mean, she could be busy?" I guess.

"No. Even the days she's the most busy, she at least checks up on me. I promise you. She didn't do that at all today." Brandon looks like he's about to text her but he hesitates and just puts his phone back in his pocket. "Eh, forget it. If she really cares, she would text me."

I rub his shoulder. "Damn, I'm sorry Brandon."
He looks at the ground then turns to me. His frown suddenly turns to a smile. "Why you gotta be sorry for me? I'm here with you *grabs me and holds me in his arms* and that's all that matters."

I slightly smile. "Ok but then if it's all that matters, then why are you so bummed out about Char?" I ask. He looks at the ground. "You know, it's just. She really means a lot to me. We have such a great relationship, nothing like anything i've ever had. And I now feel that this is the start of the end."

Damn. I feel bad honestly. I don't know, I kinda feel that something fishy is going on with her. I don't know what's gonna happen now. "So then, what are you gonna do now." I ask.

He smiles and says , "I'm gonna do this." He leans in and kisses me right when the fireworks show starts. That really set me in the mood. Kissing the one you love under the fireworks. It was such an amazing feeling. "I love you." He says.

Woah woah woah, ok young sir! Where did that come from?!? Love? No. It can't be. He can't possibly love me so quick. "You really .. do?" I ask nervously. The last time I questioned a guy in loving me, he got mad and hung up the phone.

"Yes. And I know it's so soon but I don't know. There's just something about you I just can't resist." He smiles. Oh my god. That's what I say about him. I can't resist him and he can't resist me?? ME??? I ain't sh.. what wow ok. I just melt inside as I watch him stare into my eyes and smile.

We were kissing basically the whole time. Even on the ride home. Well, only when the boys weren't looking of course. They were sleeping on the ride home.

We get back to their rented house. Austin goes to his room and just flops on the bed without taking his shoes off. "Austin bro, what are you doing?" Zion laughs and takes his shoes off for him. Nick lays down on the couch and just falls asleep there. Edwin has some what energy left so he just stays with me and Brandon. "You know Jade, you're such an amazing beanz. One of the best we've ever met. I appreciate you so much." Edwin tells me.

My feelings for him come back for a little bit. Just remember fangirling over him all the time. And now he's right here in my face telling me how much he appreciates me. My heart beats faster. "Aww Edwin, thank you so much." I respond.

"Nah but like listen, between you and me and the guys, we don't just consider you just a fan, you're our friend now."

"Aw Edwinnnnn!" I say.