Ryota Kise

"You know, I don't think but one of you has taken my rating system seriously so far." Arms crossed firmly over her chest, Riko gave the group a displeased frown. "How am I supposed to know if it's worth it to keep playing if no one will give me any sort of feedback? Silently hoping her short speech would be enough to make the remaining players have a change of heart, Riko sighed before pointing at Kise. "You're next. You've been sitting there with that grin on your face this whole time, and it's starting to get a little creepy."

Only laughing at Riko's harsh words, Kise pushed himself from his seat on the slick gym floor and walked up to the front of the room. Smiling, as he usually was, he tapped his chin with the tip of his finger as he thought. "Let's see, who should I pick?"

It had only been a few seconds, but Riko was already trying her best to speed things along. "Just hurry up, it's not that hard."

"You're right, but it is a pretty big choice. I don't want to mess it up." Letting his hand drop from his chin, Kise went back into the group and offered you his hand. "I'm sure I'd have fun with anyone here, but I think I'd have the most fun with you. If you'll be my partner that is."

"Of course I will." Thrilled to finally be getting a turn, you enthusiastically took his hand and hopped to your feet. As the two of you passed by Riko, you stopped just long enough to utter a single sentence. "I don't have to wait until my turn is over to know this, so go ahead and mark this round down for ten stars."

"That's not how this wor-..." With a shake of her head, Riko let her sentence go unfinished. "Oh nevermind."

Paying very little, if any attention to the host's distress, Kise ushered you into the closet and shut the door. "Well, here we are." As he took a seat in front of you, Kise excitedly clasped his hands together. "Time's ticking, so let's get this game going."

"Right." With a firm nod, you left your spot on the ground and crawled into his lap. Though it was a little embarrassing to be sitting on him like this, you tossed an arm around his shoulder and snuggled up to him as much as you could. As soon as you did this, Kise returned your embrace tenfold. Not surprisingly, this caused a gentle blush to creep over your cheeks. "Alright, I made my move. The ball's in your court now."

"So it's going to be like that, huh?" Chuckling quietly, Kise squeezed your body against his as he nuzzled his nose against your neck. "I think I can deal with that." Kise's actions had caused your blush to burn a great deal brighter, but because of his jovial, overly positive attitude, you were having a hard time taking him seriously. The fact that his nuzzling, and his breath on your neck, were both tickling you something awful only made made taking him seriously that much more difficult for you. At first, you were able to keep yourself from giggling, but before long, your giggles began escaping. Confused as to why you'd be laughing, Kise pulled back slightly. "Are you laughing at me?"

"No, of course not." Quickly shaking your head, you brought your laughter to an end. "Your nose was tickling me, that's all."

Suddenly grinning from ear to ear, a mischievous look mushroomed over his face. "Oh, so you're ticklish then?"

"Yeah, I am a bit." The very second you started to nod, Kise began tickling your sides. Squealing in an almost inhuman way, you tried to wiggle away from him, but he wasn't letting go. "H-hey, what are you doing?" The more you squirmed, wriggled and writhed, the more relentless his tickling became. Soon you found yourself curled into a little ball on the floor, gasping for air between bouts of laughter. Even that wasn't enough to stop him though. If this lasted much longer, your face was likely to crack. Laughing so hard your cheeks hurt, you managed to force out a pathetic plea. "Please, no more. I can't breathe. I'm going to die."

"You won't die, but I guess I'll stop anyway." Half on top of you, Kise brought his relentless assault to an end by stealing a quick kiss. As soon as his lips touched yours, the closet door creaked open, letting the bright gym lights stream in.

Turning on the overhead light, Riko's brows furrowed with confusion. "What in the world went on in here? You two were laughing almost the entire time."

"I can't tell you that. Anything that happens in the closet has to remain a secret. That's like, an unspoken rule of the game." Still a little out of breath, you pushed yourself back into a seated position and smiled up at Riko. "I will tell you this though, I take back my earlier rating of ten stars." Though he didn't say anything, Kise's eyes went wide. After a dramatic pause, you playfully nudged him in the side. "This turn gets twelve stars at least."

"Yet another insincere rating." Turning on her heel, Riko let out a disappointed sigh. "I don't even know why I bother."