Intro

Basket Ball practice for today had just ended, and while everyone should be heading home right now, they were all busy trying to find a way out of the gym. Somehow, the doors had been locked, from the outside. This meant that no one could get out unless the doors were opened from the other side. Bored with searching and ready to give up, Riko pulled away from the heavy double doors and sighed. "It's no use, we're just going to have to wait here until someone finds us."

"Honestly, how did you manage to lock us all inside here anyway? I didn't even know that something like that was possible." Shun let out a halfhearted sigh.

"Hey, don't you get smart with me, we'll just have to find a fun way to spend our time." Riko crossed her arms over her chest and began to think while the others once again practiced their drills. "I've got it." She snapped. "Seven minutes in heaven. It's perfect because it'll keep us occupied, but we can stop at any time." No one seemed at all interested in her idea.

Tetsuya slowly raised his hand to object her idea, making sure he was actually seen before he started speaking. "But, you're the only girl here. I don't think your plan will work out very well."

"He's got a point." Taiga quickly chimed in to agree with Tetsuya. It was apparent that he wasn't at all pleased with Riko's plan. "We should just keep practicing."

"Oh, that's true, isn't it?" She blushed, embarrassed by this oversight. "I didn't even think of that. " Not even a full second later, a large group of girls rushed through the side door, trying to escape the school's automatic sprinkler system. Everyone called out for them not to close the door, but by the time they heard, it was too late. Now all of you were trapped inside until help came. "Well, well, it looks like we'll be playing my little game after all."