Teppei Kyoshi

"Even with my little competition, that last turn didn't seem like it went all that well. I'm really hoping this problem sorts itself out in the next round. If it doesn't I might have to take even more action than I already have." Not at all pleased that her game wasn't going according to plan, Riko marched over to Teppei and attempted to pull him from his seated position on the floor. "You're next. Go ahead and pick a girl. Then it's in to the supply closet with both of you."

Not at all bothered with Riko's tugging and pulling, Teppei rose to his feet and turned to face the remaining girls. Not wanting to be perceived as rude or like he was picking favorites, he simply offered his hand to the girl sitting closest to where he was. "You wouldn't mind having some fun with me, would you?"

Slightly taken back by his sheer height, you nodded slowly as you took his hand. "I don't mind." Even though you were now standing, he still towered over you, making you feel like a small child. "If you were any taller, your head would literally be in the clouds. Your hands are huge too." As you walked towards the closet, you looked down at your small hand tightly nestled in his. "You might be part giant."

"I'm not sure about that last part, but if it's a compliment, I'll take it." Once the two of you had squeezed into the supply closet, Teppei released your hand and shut the door. As tight as the space was, there wasn't even enough room for him to sit with his legs stretched out in front of him.

"There might be a little bit more room in here if I sat on your lap you know. At least that way you could sit somewhat comfortably." Without waiting for his response, you picked yourself up from the floor and crawled onto his lap so that you were seated in a sideways position. "How's that? Any better?" Looking up at him, so close to you, you realized exactly what you'd done and started to blush. "If it's not better, I can move, obviously. Just say the word."

Despite the fact that it was considerably dark in the closet, Teppei noticed your blush in less than a full second. Thankfully, he didn't draw attention to this fact and instead chose to ignore it. "This is fine." Still seeking a comfortable position himself, he leaned against the back wall and loosely wrapped his arm around your lower torso. Now relaxed, he nodded. "I think this should work."

"Good." Snuggling yourself even closer to him, you offered a warm smile. "Riko really should have found a bigger closet for you guys. You're all way too tall to be stuffed in to here like this. This game really wasn't planned out very well, if it was planned out at all."

Agreeing with your assumption, Teppei nodded. "Judging by the way things have gone so far, I have to agree. In her defense, however, she didn't have much time to do so. Things might get better as time goes on."

"Maybe." Suddenly remembering the fact that the two of you had a time limit, you awkwardly cleared your throat and attempted to refocus attention on the game. "I know I'm kind of changing the subject here, but if you remember, I have to rate my time in here." "You seem really nice, so I'd hate to have to give you anything less than ten stars."

Though you hadn't outright said it, Teppei understood exactly where you were going. "Oh, I see. I guess we should stop talking then."

Glad he'd caught on to what you were saying, but embarrassed that you'd said it in the first place, you blushed. "Just for a little while. We can always talk when the game is over. If you want to, that is."

"I'd like that." You weren't sure what it was, but something about his smile gave you the strange feeling that he was planning something.

Unsure where to go from here, you shifted on his lap and avoided making eye contact. "That's good, I think." Sensing the fact that you were at a loss, Teppei placed the palm of his hand on your warm cheek and tilted your face towards his. Still smiling kindly, he lowered his lips to yours and kissed you tenderly. There was nothing necessarily spectacular about the kiss, but the very action was enough to make you grin from ear to ear. Obviously pleased by his actions, you began to giggle before he'd even ended the kiss.

Confused as to why you were laughing, Teppei pulled away and cocked his head to the side. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all." Still grinning like mad, you offered him a reassuring pat. "That was perfect."

Though he was still confused, he had no time to press you for answers. Riko had already opened the door and was in the process of ending your turn. "You probably already figured this out, but time's up. Now, before you leave, I need to know your rating."

As you and Teppei stood from your seated position on the floor, you thought. "Honestly, I'm not really sure how I want to rate this." Not at all inclined to answer her rather nosy question, you simply shrugged. "I'll have to get back to you on that."