-15

Earphones in, blasting music. Walking down the street was normally boring, but with music, that is something so different. At least that was what Taehyung thought. "Is this the place?" Taehyung looked up from his phone with the gps.. Yep this is the place. Nothing fancy, yet it did certainly not look cheap. Taehyung knocked twice on the door waiting for a respone, there was no response what so ever. He took up his phone and messaged the younger boy. 

Taetaee: Jungkook.. Im outside 

Jungkookie: I know... I just have to get a shirt on first haha

Taetaee: Just open the door please 

Jungkookie: Fine T_T 

Suddenly a tall person was at the door, it was Jungkook. Prettier in person, brown hair and those eyes.. Damn.. "Uh.. Hello!" Taehyung said with an excited voice looking at the younger boy waiting for his reaction. "This is so weird" Jungkook stared at Taehyung like he was some sort of robot. Jungkook had dreamt of this moment for so long, and now Kim Taehyung is sitting beside him. "So.. What do you want to do?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung questioning him "Oh.. I dont know.. Maybe just watch a movie.. Or uhh chat a little?" He said and smiled. Jungkook nodded looking at him "Omg.. This is so awkward" Jungkook said with a shaky voice "No no!! It's fine.. Okay maybe a little but its fine!!" Jungkook stood up and left Taehyung sitting alone. "What kind of movies do you like??" Jungkook yelled from another room "I like everything haha" Taehyung yelled back. Jungkook came in the living room with a movie "THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD!! ITS JUST UGHHHH" He yelled excited. 

[1 Hour later]

Without noticing it, the two boys were cuddled up against each other sleeping. It was a cute sight but Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. "JUNGKOOK.. yOU GOT LAID OMGGG" The two boys woke from their peaceful sleep and looked up at the short mint haired boy "What the fuck Yoongi" Jungkook said in a raspy voice. "oh look at the time.. I have to go now.." Taehyung said sad "Ah.. I will follow you out to the door" Jungkook said understanding what Taehyung meant.

"You know.. Im sorry for that haha.." Jungkook said in a low voice scratching the back of his neck "No no!! It's was nice to meet you Jungkook! You are so so fun to be with.. Lets meet up again soon?" Taehyung asked waiting for the response he had hoped for "yes of course!! It was fun!.. Message me when you get home! OH WAIT!! Selfie first" Jungkook said pulling out his phone taking loads of selfies with Taehyung. "Goodbye Jungkook" Taehyung smiled at him hugging him tightly before he left.