-20

Loud music blasting from Jungkook's house was normal, especially on the weekend. Taehyung knocked twice and waited politely in front of the door, but no response. 

"fuck this im going in" he said and took a deep breath in and turned the door knob, lots of music and a familiar scent of alcohol was his first two impressions. Taehyung looked around for his so called 'Friend' Jungkook but he was no where to be found, or that was what Taehyung thought. 

"Heyy! You must be Taehyung, I'm Jiminnnn but call me Jiminie!" Jimin greeted himself, drunk already. 

Taehyung looked behind Jimin to see if Jungkook followed him, but no. "Hey do you by any chance know where Jungkook is?" Taehyung said grabbing his neck in awkwardness. Jimin lit up like a lightbulb "He isss.... Uhhh.... JUNGKOOKIEEEEEE!!" He screamed, to Taehyungs surprise there was his 'friend' 

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung smiled and hugged him tightly "Awww... Sooo cuteeeeee! When are you gonna fuck though?? IM waitiiinggg for the sex tapeee" Jimin slurred and walked slowly away form the two. Taehyung stepped a little back and looked at Jungkook, A smell of alcohol hit him instantly "Jungkook!! How much did you drink already?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking quite concerned, Jungkook patted his shoulder "Only.. Uhhhh.. I cant remember" He said laughing. Taehyung took his hand "Well I might as well start then..." 

Jungkook showed him the table with loads of alcohol and started making a drink for Taehyng "NO JUNGKOOK! ahhh not so much Vodka nooooo" He shouted out "Wooppppssss too latee" Jungkook said giving Taehyung the glass looking at him hopefully, Taehyung took one big sip and looked amazed at him "Woah- It- Its amazinnng!!" Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook took Taehyungs hand at led him to the living room where the others were. 

"Okay so.. Since you didn't bring Hoseok hyung.. We are only uhh.. Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, you and meeeeeeee I thiiinkkkkk" He slurred out. Taehyung looked confused at the younger boy drunk out of his mind. "What? Could I bring him?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OMG" Taehyung screamed making all the boys confused. 

[One hour later]

"Let's play truth or dareee" Yoongi said wiggled his eyebrows at Jimin "IM GOING TO STARTTT! Taehyung truth or daree?" Jimin said winking at him. Taehyung suddenly felt the alcohol hit him, a lot. "DAREEEE Of coursee" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at Yoongi "Kiss Jungkookie on the mouthhhhhhh YAAAAH" He shouted a little being overly excited. Taehyung looked nervously at Jungkook asking him if it was okay, he nodded slightly. "Are you ready..?" He whispered into the younger boys ear, making Jungkook get shivers down his spine. 

Taehyung leaned in until their lips touched, his lips were a perfect match for his. Jungkook rested his hands on Taehyung back while Taehyung continued making the kiss deeper. "GET A ROOOM" Jin shouted which made Taehyung pull away catching his breath.  

"Let's do that again soon.." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung rubbing his inner thigh making him go crazy from the feeling "Of course..." he said back. 

 A lot of drink, loads of stupid dares, a lot of intense staring and a lot of crazy thoughts. Jungkook already blacked out and so was Taehyung, there was no contact to them what so ever. "Should we carry them to his bed?" Namjoon asked concerned "Uhh.. Yeah I think so.." Jin said picking up the younger boy "Who wants to carry Taehy-" Jin didn't get to finish his sentence before Jimin screamed "MEEEE" everyone looked at him like he was crazy, and he was crazy and drunk. "I will carry him" Namjoon took him and they brought them up to Jungkooks bedroom.