-29

I sprinted over to my boyfriend Jeon Jungkooks house as fast as I could, I cant go one day without missing him like crazy. I reached his familiar house once again, I knocked softly on the door waiting for him to get out. "Baby just come innnn.." I could hear him half groan "Fine fine" I said entering, seeing his perfect face "Are you tired Baby?" I said kissing him, he nodded slightly laying his head on my shoulder. Fuck he is so adorable "We can take a nap if you want too?" I suggested, he looked up at me happy "Yesss pleasee! We can cuddleeeee!!!!" He ran up to his room with me behind him.

We laid softly in his bed curled up with eachother, I kept playing with his hair which I know he loves. "Taeee.." He groaned, I looked at his beautiful eyes with so much love "What babyy?" he looked desperat at me "Kiss.." he said softly making my heart flutter, like always. I took my hands around his neck taking him closer to me, our lips touched and I could feel the familiar warmth that I missed so damn much, all the love that I missed. I broke the kiss and got down to his neck to place small hickeys "Taehyunng.." he said enjoying every single thing I did "Shhh baby.." I said smiling at him. I stopped and looked up at him "Time to sleep?" I asked and he just nodded. He is seriously the sweetest and most adorable ball of fluff, I can't come over the fact that i'm so madly and deeply in love with someone as perfect as him. 

(A/N): Sorry for this short chapter.. Im getting into this story again.. BUT! I made a new one too if you want to check that out :) Im slowly going to update again! Im sorry that i have been gone for so long T__T