『Soma × Reader』

You twirl the stick of the lollipop that you have been sucking for almost an hour, frowning with eyes squinted.

The recipe book has been in your hand for the past few hours but you still could not decide what to make for dinner.

Well, it is your first time browsing through a recipe book for dinner. Screw that, it is your first time cooking dinner too.

It had always been Souma who managed the cookings, breakfasts, lunches, dinners and even bento. It is his field of work, really.

You never feel the need to take over the role of cooking in the house because Souma is a professional in cooking after all.

Until today.

We all know that if someone has been cheating on their partner, they tend to make suspicious little things that we often ignored.

And you notice a few suspicious things Souma did for the past few days.

First, he is using his phone a looot more out of the blue. More than giving you the attention you needed.

Second, he keeps working late until midnight. Seriously, it is as if he has a second house at his dining.

Third, everytime you try to talk it out with him, he always replies with 'I need some privacy'.

It is not like you are against his working hours or anything but it becomes too much that you barely get an hour to see his face everyday.

6.50 am, go to work.
11.45 pm, coming home.

Who the heck wakes up so early and sleep so late?

The signs are too obvious. Those signs are the reason why you've been trying to find the root of the problem to solve this.

You don't want your relationship to crumble just like that. You and him have been married for almost two years now.

So the first thing that came to your mind is your role as a wife. Yes, you have been neglecting your role as a wife as you let him do all the cookings and dishes.

Moreover, that is the only problem that surfaces in your mind.

Basically, you just need to change to make him realize that you are worthy as a wife.

| At the dining  |

"Happy to serve!" Soma grinned as he loosens the headband he always wears even throughout his school years.

The customers in front of him are excited just looking at the sight of his freshly cooked curry risotto omurice.

He places the plates carefully on the table and goes to the stove, heaving a sigh.

"Not so many customers, so I can rest a little bit," he ties his headband on his wrist to make sure he will not put it anywhere randomly because he tends to forget.

Once he put his headband in a drawer because he thought he wanted to wash his headband, but then he forgot and he almost cried the tears of rage when he could not find it.

Luckily, he found it. With your help. You are the only person who would nag long speeches whenever he scatters his things around the house because you knew, that he would forget.

Soma chuckled at the thought of you blabbering so much that you forgot to breathe in.

He glances at the clock hanging on the wall.

7.30 pm. 'What is she doing right now hm? Probably sleeping,' he rubs his nape, shaking his head just thinking about your evening routine.

He has known you too well. Your marriage with him has been through ups and downs but you guys still managed to continue to love each other.