『Aomine × Reader』

"Everything is fucking piece of shit!"

"Am I included?"

"No baby you're a masterpiece,"

You laugh at Aomine's answer and glance over the scattered books on his room's floor.

It's obvious that he has been stressing about the upcoming exam and the coach has set a passing grade for everyone in the team before joining in a match.

Too bad, he sucks in studying.

The subject that has him dying the most is Mathematics, oh, he never passed any Mathematics exam in his entire life.

You can't relate to his situation though, since you're always the top scorer in class when it comes to this subject.

He invited you to his house so that you can teach him but this guy is so fast in giving up.

Ironically, he never gave up easily in basketball.

His grip on the mechanical pencil looks so tight that it might break the pencil into two. Is he that stressed?

Chuckling, you caress his hand gently with your fingertips and his head raises from the book to you.

"You can do it, don't worry," you reassure him.

He heaves a heavy sigh and shuts his eyes tightly, his head thrown back, facing the ceiling.

Aomine feels like the stupidest person in the world and it's really uncool to have you seeing his worst form.

"Now try answering this question," you suggest, pointing to the said question.

Easy enough for his level.

5 minutes later.

"I give up! Please let me have a break, my brain is so fucked up," he groans in frustration, slamming his calculator on the table.

Shaking your head, you cross your arms on your chest.

"It's been only five minutes!"

"Yea, but it was five minutes of pure hell,"

"It isn't that hard-"

Before you could say anything more, he snaps and raises his tone.

"It's hard for a stupid person like me, is that what you wanted to say? Fuck, I'm not gifted like you in academic!"

His angry tone sends shivers down to your spine as you never had him being this mad at you.

Tears are welling in your eyelids and you can't help it since it comes from the pure shock of his intonation.

"I- I.. " you stutter but you can't find the right word to say and anything doesn't come out from your mouth.

Aomine bites his inner cheek, realizing that he just shouted at his precious one.

You gather all of your belongings on the table and stuff them into your bag, not wasting a second.

You want to leave as soon as possible because you don't want him seeing you cry for this silly thing.

"Baby-" he calls out, trying to stop you.

"I suddenly remember I have a thing to do!" you reply, stomping out from his room.

Your rushed walking make it sounds like you're stomping on the wooden floor but it's better that way so that your sobbings won't be heard.

Stupid Aomine.