『Bakugou × Reader』

WARNING! PROFANITIES AND CURSING.

"Oi, Bakugou," Kirishima calls out his name. You can't help but turn your head when the name is mentioned.

"What?" Short but sharp, Bakugou replies without bothering to look at Kirishima.

"Have you ever dated someone?"

You cough at the question, though your distance with them is quite far in the classroom, Kirishima do give you a weird look from across the class.

"Why you askin' that question, virgin?" Bakugou cocks an eyebrow, including an insult in the question.

"You don't know if I'm a virgin or not," he denies Bakugou's statement.

"You look like one," Bakugou shrugs, snickering.

"Bastard, you're just avoiding the question huh?" Kirishima roars with his brows knitted in a frustation.

"So you never date after all," it's Kirishima's turn to snicker, mocking Bakugou about his social life.

You turn your head away from the scenario, expecting the blonde guy to explode.

"WHATCHA SAY?" Bakugou sticks out his chin in an intimidating manner.

As expected.

"Why do you call others virgin when you yourself is a virgin?" Kirishima doesn't back off like he usually does and fires back at him.

"Shit, I'm not a virgin!" Profanities running out from his mouth, Bakugou really loses his patience as small explosions can be seen in his palms.

"Then prove it, you loser!" Kirishima challenges him, his lips turning into a smirk as he acknowledge that guy doesn't have a girlfriend at all.

Hell, he doubts if Bakugou even has a girl friend.

"I will fucking show you!"

You keep your stare infront to avoid even an eye contact to the arguing boys.

It's a guy thing, right?

You're not eavesdropping, you're just minding your own business but ended up hearing the whole conversation since it's lunch time and only the three of you are in the class.

Hearing Bakugou accepting the challenge confuses you. We all know that the obnoxious boy don't have a girlfriend.

How can he proves it?

Your thoughts are cut by the sound of feet stomping on the ground.

Finding the source of the sound, you can clearly see Bakugou heading towards you.

'Oh my what did I do wrong, dear God?' You sweat nervously and your hands are already quivering.

'No no no he must be heading towards the door because I sit near the door,' you calm yourself down, eyes averting from the enraged guy.

"Shitty Kirishima!" Bakugou's voice echoes.

His hand lands on your collar, your eyes widened at his brutal action.

Pulling you by your collar, you are technically forced to stand up and match with his level, though your nose is hardly the same height as his shoulders.

"This. Is. My. Girlfriend!" He exclaims and snarls at Kirishima.

"What. The. Fuck...?" You mutter, your facial expression changes to show that you are angry.

"Play along, shrimpy," he growls, eyes so sharp that it goes straight to your soul.

"You can't just go around and claim someone is your girlfriend, ya know?" Kirishima sighs and shakes his head.