Love, Loss and Strength

I am now 4 months pregnant, Lucas and I were on our 7th mission as a couple. We are in California living in a mansion home on Beverly hill. My new name was Sara and Lucas can pass off as Lucas or Luke. I call him Luke for short, And Lucas when he gets me angry or something. The more I progress in the pregnancy the more Luke gets over protective.

Today Luke was at work down at a surfing shop. There was an issue with someone trying to break the company. My job was being his "wife". Not like it's a bad thing, but I don't get out much. Today I do have to go grocery shopping. Luke said he would when he got home but I said no I'm goin. He hated that, but he's at work and there is nothing he can do about it. As I go to the store I have a strange feeling about something being off today. I shrug it off and get to the store, I enter and grab a cart getting the groceries I need. I walk down the isles and as I turn the corner I see a man and a kid. It looks like Jimi and Elijah, but it couldn't be, why are they in California..? I'm goin crazy. I start down the isle and then that's it. The man turns and picks up the boy to reach for something. It is Jimi and Elijah. I gasp and he looks at me. He stands there in shock putting E down.
"K..Karen..?" I didn't know what to do, I wasn't suppose to see him ever again... oh gosh... I'm pregnant with another mans baby... technically it is Jimi's... oh gosh... I'm stuck. I'm so screwed. There is no way out. Run!

I turn quickly and try walking away, but he comes after me, I try and run but being pregnant and running don't work. So he caught up to me and held my arm.
"Karen? I thought you were dead... where have you been..? Why didn't you come back..? Y..your pregnant...."
"Jimi... there's a lot I wish I could tell you..."
"So tell me."
"I can't."
"You can. Tell me."
"My death was faked..."
"Clearly unless I'm seeing a ghost."
"I'm sorry, I had no idea it was happening until I woke up at witness protection. They told me everything that's happened. I wasn't allowed to see you again... I had to start a new life... they forced me, they said they'd do something to you and E if I didn't listen..."
"Karen, you were forced into having a new life?"
"Yes... I'm sorry, I could get in trouble right now if the company finds out... you and E can be put into danger. Please leave..."
"I'm not leaving... I just found you..."
"Jimi... I love you... and I love E, that will never change, but I can't... I have to go..."
I walk away and he takes my arm again.
"Jimi... we can't..."
"Why..?"
"Cause it's just how it is... I'm pregnant... you should be pissed..."
"You were forced. How far along are you..? I shake my head
"I'm 4 months... At first... I was... but I love him... and I love you... I can't do this... I don't know what to do..." I start crying in the middle of the store and Elijah comes over.
"Wait... 4 months..? Is it mine?"
"Momma..?" I sniff and smile.
"Hi baby boy." He Runs Over hugging me.
"You're back!" I kneel down hugging him. Once he lets me go I kiss his head and Jimi looks at me while helping me up again.
"Kare... he needs his mother... I need you..."
"I can't leave Lucas... I wasn't suppose to see you ever again..."
"But you are, so now what?"
"I don't know... I have to go."
"So you're just gonna leave us again...? Without saying goodbye or anything..?"
"Saying goodbye means I'm never gonna see you again..."
"Isn't that what you're doin? Now? Leaving us forever?"
"No... yes... I don't know..."
"Can we met again..? We don't have to tell anyone we know your not dead... please..." I look down and nod I dig through my purse to get paper and a pen. I write my address on it.
"Luke gets home at 4..." I pass him the paper and I lean down to kiss Elijah's head. I smile at Jimi and walk away.

I get home a few minutes later and text Luke that I only forgot milk and egos.
He said he'd get some. I lay on the couch and just think of Jimi. I hear a knock on the door and I get up and go open it. Jimi is standing there alone.
"Is that my baby?"
"I gave you my address and the time Luke would be home so you could come after that."
"Is that baby mine?!"
"Jimi..."
"Answer me!" I jump a little and nod.
"Yes... it is."
"And you were gonna raise him or her with another man and not tell me."
"Jimi it's not like that... I wasn't suppose to see you again."
"So that gives you the right to take our baby and never tell me."
"Jimi it's complicated."
"It's not!"
"Please come back later." I shut the door but he stops it before I can close it and comes in. I back up and he Shuts the door behind him.
"Karen I love you, I always have and always will. I can't move on. I can't just pick up or meet some girl and start a new life."
"You know I never wanted to leave..."
"So come home."
"I can't. Lucas.."
"Is not your husband. I am."
Lucas is not my husband, Jimi is. That repeated in my mind for a while.
"Lucas is my boyfriend..."
"So break up. Come home."
"The company will hurt you."
"I don't care, as long as I have you."
"Jimi" I get cut off by him kissing me. He has his hands on my cheeks and is kissing with full passion. I cannot help but kiss back. I eventually pull away.
"Jimi.."
"I know... but I'm not giving up."