11. W O U N D

A/N: We are currently trending #6 in Arabic funnily enough! Please keep up the votes and share this story so we can be No 1!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H A S H S H A S H I N  A R M Y,  صَفَر
V A L L E Y    O F     T H E    B L E S S E D
R A I N S

H A S H S H A S H I N  A R M Y,  صَفَرV A L L E Y    O F     T H E    B L E S S E D R A I N S

Chaos reigned in the Valley of Blessed Rains, ripping apart the silent night. Fire lit up the wound in the land, the roar of it only adding to the din. Dark figures moved as swiftly and lightly as shadows, but every time they made their move another man of the Fort fell in their wake.

The arrows had stopped raining down on the Hashshashin some time ago, because the last two regiments had stormed up the rocky sides and taken their ambushers by surprise, appearing as silently as angels of death and carrying out their tasks just as swiftly.

There was another propeller today that enhanced the way the army moved.

It was the brothers.

Taimur, Ozer and Yunus could not deny their extraordinarily unparalleled skill. They moved as though rehearsed, fluidly, calmly. Only they themselves knew in their hearts how shaken they were from the blood shed around them. But they couldn't dwell on that now- they had only one aim: eradicate the enemy, make this end as quickly as possible, then deal with the trauma.

Raza didn't even remember his first kill. It had come so fast he didn't know who struck who, only that he had moved out of instinct and the next thing he knew, his enemy was gone and he was already moving on to the next one.

Ehsan and Ibrahim battled back to back as always, inseparable, two edges of the same sword. Not once did they collide, not once did they have to look back to check on the other.

Zain, Ali and Marwan were on the flat ground some twenty feet below, atop their steeds. They thundered across the aged dirt, slicing left and right with ease. It was almost no challenge for them and it was frightening.