A new morning with hope

Hi friends!
Thank u for ur valuable votes and comments.😊😊
Thank u for reading silent readers, please do vote if you like this part.😊😊

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to story line:

Morning arises, Abhi is the first who got up from his hangover. When Pragya gets up from her sleep, she saw Abhi became ready to go to his office.

(Maggi: yes friends, she is little lazy, she didn't even hear the alarm😉😉)

Then she saw him leaving home, she shouted from his back, Abhi please wait today is the first day after our marriage and there is still some rituals have to be done..

Abhi told her that he explained everything yesterday itself, don't do your melodramas before me

Pragya: Excuse me Mr.Abhi, do you think as if you are shah rukh khan,..haan...I am speaking to you on behalf of my parents as I don't want to hurt them. And the most important thing is, I don't have any reason to do melodrama before you, and I don't want to do that too.

Abhi got shocked beyond words, she is just reverse to what he thought.
He even spits venom of words yesterday night to make her hate him. But now she is speaking, as if he is not important to her. Anyways everything is for good.

Abhi: ok ,what do you want to do now? You didn't even brush your tooth ..you are going to do rituals haan...

Pragya felt ashamed of herself for her deep slumber up to 8:30 as she can't able to change her habits even after marriage.

Pragya: so what, I will get ready in 15 minutes,... then I will make a sweet for you,and you have to eat it that's the ritual. please wait.

Abhi: I have a lot of works in my office and I have to go, you prepare the sweet and keep it in the fridge, I will eat it in the evening.

Pragya makes nauseating antics ,he asked her the reason behind it. She said sweet will be good only went it is eaten as soon as possible and also it have to be taken in the morning itself, that's the basis of doing the ritual.

Abhi: ( by gritting his teeth) then why are you standing still, go and get ready. I'm getting late for the office.😬😬

Pragya:(seeing his anger) ok wait, Mr.Abhi. I will get ready within few minutes.
And also Google how to make rasamalai., mom told me that it is easy to cook... please fast Na..

Abhi: what? You don't know cooking..How come mom select you for me, that's impossible....

Pragya:(gave a coarse look towards him) I know cooking , I don't know about rasamalai that's why I asked you. If you can't help, please don't question me ,wait for me until I cook.

Abhi: I have work, can't you understand Ms.Radio (gave a deadly glare towards her).😠

😠