Facing the past life and its results

Hi friends!
Thank u for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank u for reading silent readers, please do vote if you like this part😊😊.

Now come back to our story line:
Later our Abhi and Pragya went home tired, after got freshen up, they both drifted to sleep.
Next morning with a beautiful sunrise, Abhi is the first to get up from his sleep, as a daily routine he went for jogging leaving our sleeping beauty Pragya in home. He tried to get her up but she didn't awake.

When he went to the nearby park, the site which he saw made him teary eyed. His Maya is coming with another man for jogging.

He went towards her,she saw him but she went like , he is none to her. And she is busy in talking with that man, doesn't pay any heed to him, though he looked at her longingly.

With his tears rolled down from his cheeks, he went from there and then he went to his friend's house, after a lot of blackmailing and pleadings, he drank a full bottle of wine.
Then he came home after 7:30, at that time Pragya is busy in arranging foods in the dinning table.
When she saw him fallen on the floor, she ran towards him to hold him. But Abhi like a lion's roar, told Pragya not to move from that place.
Pragya's legs started trembling in fear after hearing his warning voice.

Abhi: Did I did any fault, I don't know what bad thing I did to deserve this much hatred from everyone.

Pragya: don't think like that Mr.Abhi. Everyone loves you, your parents, my parents, my sister, your friends...

Abhi: what about you?

Pragya don't know what to answer, Abhi's mind hasn't fully changed, if she said anything it may grave her own hell.

Pragya,: Abhi I like you as my friend and I feel lucky to have you, you are waking me up daily, taking care of me, being with me every time as a pillar, helping me in cooking and accompanying me for shopping too. What else I want?? I am happy with you.

She is indirectly confessed her love for him.

Abhi: you are telling me that I am such a lovable person, then why should Maya avoided me,
First my parents didn't accept my love, they show hatred.
Then Maya shows hatred as I am spineless to stand against my parents.
How could I forget my parents love for me, without them I will not be alive now.
But Maya, I thought she is my world till my last breath.

Everything got collapsed, my dreams, my happiness, my parents love for me and I lost my Maya too.....

(In a crying tone)
It's all because of you, my life is without peace after you entered my life. You are nothing but a bad omen in my life.
( Saying this he started breaking the things and then fallen on his knees and started crying more)

Pragya: Mr.Abhi I am sorry, I want to be your happiness not your burden, please forgive me, for ur state.
Please don't cry , I can't see you like this...(got teary eyed).

Abhi: No, don't cry Pragya, I am at fault, I have spoiled your life. You have married me without knowing anything about me, you are not at fault.
It's my fault....(started slapping hard himself).