Became a sweet husband without his knowledge

Hi friends!
Thank u for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank u for reading silent readers, please do vote if u like this part😊😊.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to story line:

They have their dinner ,really Abhi enjoyed well with her dishes.

Pragya in mind:what an act Pragya, you should have got Oscar for ur skill. Mr.Abhi itself believed my acting. Wait Mr.Abhi ,soon you will ask me to not leave you.
God didn't make fun of us in the name of marriage, we are made for each other. I won't give you divorce even my death comes before me. You have to live with me, there is no other choice for u makes a smirk which was unnoticed by Abhi. I love you so much, stupid.

Abhi and Pragya both went to sleep after dinner

Pragya asked Abhi to make her get up early in the morning at least for 1 week then she will get up by herself.

Abhi: there is no need for that, I will cook in the morning, you cook in the night. You can sleep, I'd like to make fun of you with that reason, I don't want to lose that reason.

Pragya: Excuse me Mr.Abhi, I didn't ask you to cook, I will cook that's final. And for ur kind information, during my school studies, I used to get up at 5, but after joining college, I don't know what is early morning (makes a small pout)

Abhi couldn't control laughing and told her ok,  as her wish.

🐓🐓🐓🐓

Morning arises, it is 5:00, Abhi makes Pragya wake up.
She is not opening her eyes, making her covered with duvet fully.

It's 5:30, Abhi again wakes her up, Pragya in sleeping tone, Please Mr.Abhi, I wanna sleep for sometime. There is no light and sunrise too.

It's 6:00, Abhi wakes Pragya, she ask him for 5mins,

After 15 mins, I will cook noodles in 10 mins, please wake me up at 7:00

That's it for Abhi, he thought it won't be worked out, he went inside the kitchen, and did her favourite breakfast after asking her mom.

After 7:30, he makes her get up, after he got ready for the office

Pragya after seeing 7:30, got up for her bed and said ," why didn't you wake me up at 7, it's cheating. U have to wait until I cook."

Abhi gave a glare towards her. And told I already did breakfast, go, get ready and and have it before u leave for office.