Friendship is turning into love.

Hi friends!
Thank you so much for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank you for reading silent readers please do vote if you like this part.😊😊

Now come back to story line:

After a lot of shopping for home appliances,they both are tired and hungry too, Abhi showed a big restaurant for their lunch but Pragya resists and she told a place where foods would be so yummy than anything.

They went into a market place where it is so crowded, Abhi didn't like the surroundings. Though Abhi and Pragya are equally rich in status, Abhi behaves somewhat sophisticated, but Pragya behaves humbly.

Their conversation starts

Abhi: what are you thinking in ur mind Pragya. Though we have car, we are walking in this Street for half an hour which is fully crowded.I am getting frustrated...

Pragya: Mr.Abhi please cool.. Here a small bhai hotel is there, you will surely like him, he is so caring and his cooking skill , nobody can stand before him. I used to eat there at least once in 2 weeks during my college days. But after engagement, my mom didn't allow me to go out of house itself. It's been a long gap.

Abhi: Oh god! Why you are this much sentimental, Come on Pragya, they are doing business and so they are acting as caring towards others. Why can't you understand this simple thing Pragya, you have to be matured a lot.

Pragya in mind, idiot if you are matured enough you wouldn't made me heart broken with your words, though I am not at all fault in my side.
You are telling me, immature..😠😠 But still I can't understand, why I love you this much, I can't able to have a peace of breath when you are away from me.

Pragya: Mr.Abhi, you haven't even saw Bhai once but you are telling that he is acting.
Many good hearted persons are also living in this beautiful along with some bad persons.
And you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Abhi: Ok meri ma ,let's go fast. It's my mistake to have bet with you.

Pragya starts her acting.
She got teary eyed

Pragya: Am I torturing you? Sorry Mr

Pragya: Am I torturing you? Sorry Mr.Abhi you can go, I will find an auto and come home. I don't want to spoil your time. Forget about the bet and all. I just want to spend some good time together as we gone through a lot for the past days.
Ok if I am troubling you, please forgive me, you go Mr.Abhi, I will come afterwards.