4

"What?!" He raised his voice, and you jumped a little due to the embarrassment.

"Shh! Just help me this once, please? You don't have to pay me back, just help me get rid of the blind date I have to meet right now. Pretty please? With a cherry on top, pleaseeee?" You shot him a puppy look, praying that you didn't look like a weirdo doing that.

He kept looking at you before sighing in defeat. "Fine."

"Great!" You chirped, and signalled him to follow you. Together, side by side, you two strolled towards the destination.

"Your name's Y/N?" He asked, and you nodded.

"I'm the same age as you too. So just address me casually, I guess. Since we have to get rid of the guy." You cringed visibly at the thought of meeting a stranger. But then, you were now walking towards the stranger with another stranger.

How irony.

"Hmm, okay. What do I have to do?"

"Just be at my side. I'll do all the talking."

"Noted." He bobbed his head up and down, and with the sun shining behind him, you thought that he actually looked kinda adorable and handsome.

Ruffled hair with a dark gray beanie on top, a beige coloured long coat matched with a cream coloured turtleneck and a pair of black pants, and lastly, with a pair of Oxford loafers- and of course, his dimples and height, you felt yourself blush at the random thought of walking by his side.

You did a mental note to tell your best friend about him when you are home later.

"Why are you looking at me as if I'm some piece of art?" He joked, but that just made you blush even more furiously.

"You're kinda cute. Who wouldn't look at you?" You blurted out, and he looked genuinely surprised at your bluntness.

"You're really something, Y/N-ssi." He chuckled, "So bold."

"Is that supposed the be a compliment or an insult?" You scrunched your nose while looking down onto the ground.

"A compliment of course. I mean, you're actually trusting a stranger who broke your phone. And you're not afraid to speak out your thoughts." He smiled, and you returned him a similar smile while shrugging.

"You don't look like a bad guy. My instincts told me that I could trust you."

"Or maybe you're just really desperate to get rid of your blind date." You both laughed at his statement.

"We're here." You announced, and looked at him with a slight worried look. "You ready?"

He shrugged. "As ready as I'll ever be."

× × ×