Markelle Fultz: Meeting Gary

Meanwhile at the Harris Household,

Gary was in his room, he got a text from Markelle Fultz.

To: Gary Harris

Meet me @ the park 9am.

- Markelle Fultz

To: Markelle Fultz

Okay.

- Gary Harris.

Gary puts on his casual clothing to meet up with the said boy Markelle N'Gai Fultz at the park. Little did he know that there was a girl who was linked with Markelle.

Not to be jealous or anything, Gary recognized that Markelle has a girlfriend and her name was Destiny. Although, Gary approved to what Markelle had said.

Gary Harris: I'm happy for you.

Markelle Fultz: Thanks Man.

Gary Harris: You're welcome.

Gary walks away, crying. She asked what had happened and yet he told him that he was feeling bad for Gary. She felt sorry for him as well.

Gary went home and yet, Andre Roberson came in to surprise Gary with the gifts and stuff. He was happy that Andre was the one planning to move in with him.

Mr. Harris became disappointed about why he didn't know that Markelle had a girlfriend, but Gary shrugged it off and said. "Dad, I know it's hard, just let it be," He walked straight to the room.

Little did he know that he was unaware that Andre Roberson managed to take Gary to Oklahoma to live with him.

Andre Roberson: Gary?

Gary Harris: Yes?

Andre Roberson: I know how you feel, but in the meantime it's for our best.

Gary Harris: Oh.

Andre Roberson: However, I wanted to make this an opportunity for us.

Gary Harris: What is it then?

Andre Roberson: I wanted to know that you're doing okay. But if you break up with me, that's fine. But I will always support you.

Gary Harris: You're understanding Dre.

Gary came home as Mr. Harris was asking if he found someone.

Gary Harris: Dad, can we not talk about it?

Mr. Harris: Oh sorry.

Gary Harris: I'll head straight to my room.

Yet, Gary got a text that the girl was not his girlfriend, it was just a friend.

Markelle Fultz: Aye! So I'm not dating Destiny. She was a friend of ours.

Gary Harris: Oh I see.

Markelle Fultz: I'm sorry to make you jealous.

Gary Harris: Jealous? Why would I be jealous?

Markelle Fultz: Oh Gary.

Gary Harris: Yeah sorry, I didn't know.

Markelle Fultz: It's okay, oh and I bought tickets for Philadelphia.

Gary Harris: Really?

Markelle Fultz: Yes.

Gary Harris: I'm ready.

Markelle Fultz: Well then get your things packed and head to Philadelphia with me, babe.

Gary Harris: Yay!

Gary packs his clothes, things and the other stuff in his luggage as his father asked him.

Mr. Harris: Going anywhere?

Gary Harris: yes. I'm going with Markelle.

Mr. Harris: Okay, have fun and be safe.

Gary Harris: Thanks dad.

Mr. Harris: But, I'm telling you.

Gary Harris: Dad, what is it that you want?

Mr. Harris: I'm dying to have grandchildren.

Gary Harris: Dad, come on. We haven't decided yet if I'm going to carry a baby or have someone to carry it for me.

Mr. Harris: I know.

Gary Harris: Alright, I have to go. Bye bye!

Mr. Harris: Bye.

At the airport,

Markelle and Gary Harris were kissing each other on the lips as they were heading to the airport to travel to Philadelphia.

Gary Harris: Let's go.

Markelle Fultz: Yep.

They went to the plane. When the plane took off, Markelle lies down on Gary's shoulder. It would take long for the flight to head to Philadelphia. After the long flight to Philadelphia, they claimed their luggages and went to the hotel to check in.