Gary Harris: asked out by Markelle Fultz.

Gary Harris

3 months pregnant,

Gary goes back to the hotel room where Markelle surprises him with some gifts that he would soon discover. If there was a gender reveal what would happen? And what would the gender of the baby be? He looks at the mirror in the bathroom, lifts his shirt to reveal his belly. Yet, there is a baby growing inside him.

Gary Harris: I'm going to be fat.

Mr. Harris: Gary, you're not fat, my grand child is growing inside you.

Gary Harris: Dad, what makes you say that?

Mr. Harris: Because when the day that my grandchild will be born healthy, I'm sure he would look so much like you.

Gary Harris: Hmm, I see. Which means?

Mr. Harris: Just because the baby doesn't have a father doesn't mean you're lonely.

Gary Harris: Yeah, but dad. I'm Very young to be a mother. I'm only seventeen.

Mr. Harris: 😳.

Gary Harris: Sorry about that.

Mr. Harris: That's okay.

Gary Harris: I have some meetings going on but I have to hide something.

Mr. Harris: You have to hide your pregnant belly?

Garry Harris: Well yes. I didn't want to tell the fans that I was pregnant.

Mr. Harris: I see.

Gary Harris: I have a bunch of clothes that can hide my baby bump when it gets bigger.

Mr. Harris: That's good.

Gary Harris: But, what if it shows up? Does that mean I'm fat?

Mr. Harris: Gary, what are you talking about? You're not fat, The baby is growing inside of you.

Gary Harris: I know, dad.

Mr. Harris: It's okay Gary.

Gary Harris: yeah have it your way.

Gary went to the place where he could stop at the cafe. Moments later, He saw a note.

"Meet me at the park- Markelle Fultz,"

Gary Harris: Hmmm, that's my boyfriend alright.

He ran to the park where Markelle Fultz will surprise him.

Markelle Fultz: Gary.

Gary Harris: Markelle?

Markelle Fultz: I have something for you.

Gary Harris: Sure.

Markelle Fultz: Well, I always knew that you will be suitable to be a mother. I just made a promise that I can be a father to your child and yet, I wanted to take care for both of you once our baby is born. Gary, sorry if I didn't tell you sooner.

Gary Harris: what are you talking about? You told me.

Markelle Fultz: I just knew that I will able to take my role as a father. I may not be the real father but I will be. I've been meaning to ask you something.

Gary Harris: Yeah?

Markelle opens the box that has the engagement ring.

Markelle Fultz: Will you marry me?

Gary Harris: YES I WILL MARRY YOU!

Markelle and Gary shared a kiss.

Markelle Fultz: I love you.

Gary Harris: I love you too.

Markelle laid a kiss on Gary's 3 month old bump.

Markelle Fultz: I love you and our baby as well.

Gary tears up.

Gary Harris: what the heck Markelle? You're making me cry.

Markelle Fultz: You're making me cry too baby.

Gary Harris: Yet, I can't believe we're going to be married in 4 months.

Markelle Fultz: Yep.

Gary Harris: let's tell our parents.

They told the parents about the engagement and they were thrilled. Gary knew that they're going to have a surprise baby shower the day before the wedding.