Don't you dare - Logicality

Logan isn't necessarily overworking himself he just forgot to go to the bathroom when he did have breaks. Now it's too late and his boyfriend is determined to tickle the heck out of him with (un)expected results.

Warnings: omorashi/wetting, teasing, tickling (potential non-con with the tickling), embarrassment

---------------------------

Logan isn't exactly overworking, he's taken plenty of breaks today to eat and drink as well as getting distracted talking to the others occasionally before getting back to work. Only during all of these breaks he kind of, well, completely forgot to go to the bathroom but he's not exactly willing to take another break so soon. So, he sits and suffers, squirming a little in his seat and grabbing himself for a short while before trying to ignore it.

A little less than five minutes later his door opens, clicking shut behind whoever's just come in. And Logan lets them, he sits and doesn't say anything – in case it's just Virgil who needs a lie down anywhere else that isn't his own room. Their steps are muffled by the carpeted ground, but Logan feels them behind him a little too late.

Their hands go to his sides, tickling him, and shock him out of his work. As well as startling him enough to leak, his bladder relaxing just enough to wet the front of his dress pants, but he hopes it's not recognisable. Logan flinches away from the touches, stumbling out of his chair and away from... Patton. Of course, it's Patton. He automatically pushes his hands out in front of him to keep Patton at a distance, fighting all the while not to cup his crotch.

"Don't," Logan warns his boyfriend, taking in the wicked smile on Patton's face – he knows this is on purpose, Patton has come in with all intentions of taking him away from his work. "Don't what, Lo?" Patton asks, fake innocence clear in his voice as he moves closer. "Don't you dare tickle me," Logan warns but Patton doesn't stop advancing until Logan is pressed up against the wall, "I have to pee!"

Patton stops still, observing for a minute before he speaks up again, "are you lying to me, Lo?" Logan shakes his head furiously, a grimace on his face, and Patton just smiles, sweet but cruel. And Logan almost whines aloud, almost, as Patton gets closer, hands wiggling. Logan doesn't know if it's the anticipation or the phantom feeling of Patton's fingers on his sides, but he leaks again, longer and more forceful.

His hands go to his crotch this time, hunching over slightly to help in any way but it's futile, he's started and now he can't stop. Patton just stares on, guilty and a little mad at both Logan and himself, as Logan wets himself. Mouth pulled into a tight frown and his hands jammed between his thighs, but it doesn't do anything to help him or stop the piss escaping him, wetting and warming his black pants.

"I'm sorry," Logan mutters, cheeks dusted pink and his eyes downcast, observing the pool of his own piss soaking into the carpet – his thoughts go to ways to clean that rather than to his boyfriend who just saw... that. "Lo, babe," Patton says, soft and cautious, "I should be the one apologising." He closes the distance between them, ignoring Logan's slight protests and attempts to push him away and he brings him into a hug.

"Need to change, Pat," Logan mutters into Patton's shoulder, voice weak and croaky. "I know, I know, baby. I'll help you in a bit, give you a nice shower before getting you into your pyjamas. No more working tonight, okay?" Patton says, his hands working up and down Logan's back in an attempt to comfort him. "Okay, okay," Logan responds, letting his hands wrap around Patton to hug him back.

They stay put for a while, Patton holding him close regardless of the cooling wetness between them. "Can I shower now, Pat?" Logan asks, sounding cute, worn out, and vulnerable, and it takes all of Patton's power to move away and not keep him close and possibly cry about how sorry he is. "Okay, love. Go take a shower, I'll clean up your clothes and... all this." With that Patton pecks him on the cheek before letting go completely, letting Logan slump away to the bathroom.

Patton makes up for it all with fresh from the drier pyjamas, hot tea, and plenty of cuddles. Logan doesn't hold it against him.