Bad Puppy - Royality

Summary: Roman is a desperate and needy puppy, he loves Patton's attention, but he also really needs to pee. Patton leaves him for a little while and then he'll hopefully take him outside to pee, Roman can't wait that long though.

Warnings: pet play, peeing, butt plug, major nudity, collaring, talks of punishment, talks off sexual stuff

A/N: yes, this is not omorashi but is non-sexual peeing (for the most part) and so I think it fits best in here (please don't read if you're uncomfortable with any of the warnings).

---------------------------------------

Roman knew from the moment he woke up that morning that he wanted to play. So, he told Patton casually over breakfast, a light blush already on his cheeks as he ate his toast and drank his juice. Patton agreed, obviously, saying that he would get him all geared up and prepared. And he did. He took Roman by the hand and lead him into their bedroom. Then promptly stripped him of his clothes, hands wandering a little but not too far, Roman still ended up half hard though. Patton then geared him up, patted him on the butt, and send him into the living room.

So, here Roman is now, kneeling on the floor beside the couch, headband on his head with cute puppy ears. A tail butt plug in his ass, stretching him and pressing at just the right places, and a collar around his throat – it's bright red with 'Patton's Pet' written across it in black – it's that silent reminder that whenever he has his collar on that he is Patton's, he belongs to Patton, he is Patton's pet. Aside from that he's completely nude, cock half hard again but he pays in no mind.

A hum escapes him as Patton's hand enters his hair, scratching his scalp just right and he leans into the touch to gain more. Patton obliges and scratches a little harder, then faintly he whispers out, "such a good boy for me." And Roman's beaming at the praise. He loves being a good boy, a good pet for his master. "Oh? You like being a good boy for me, don't you, puppy?" Patton asks, leaning over the arm of the couch to look at Roman even better.

And Roman looks back up at him, humming before groaning, leaning even further into Patton's touch. Only when Patton finally stops giving him attention to look back at the television Roman realises he needs to pee. Quiet badly. He ignores it though in favour of half watching the TV and half dozing on the side of the couch until Patton suddenly gets up. Roman's attention instantly on him, questioning him with a silent look.

"Don't worry, puppy, I'm just going to get a drink," Patton says, making his way through to the kitchen and Roman follows obediently on all fours, sitting at the doorway as Patton rummages around in the fridge. Patton grabs a bottle of squash and closes the fridge door, focusing back on Roman in the doorway. "Oh. Does my good puppy want a drink too?" Patton says, half teasing and half wanting to make sure Roman is genuinely okay.

Roman doesn't have the heart to tell him no and Patton is moving before he can stop him too. Patton fills up a cup up with water then turns and pours it into Roman's puppy bowl. Roman hesitates a little, the sound of splashing liquid doing nothing for his need to pee, so, he crawls over and licks up the water the best he can, a lot of it dripping down his chin. He can tell Patton is watching him, his butt is in the air, the very position Patton likes to fuck him in. Roman tries to ignore the way his cock twitches with interest at that thought.

He barely drinks, and spills down himself, a quarter of the bowl but leans back up onto his hands and knees and looks at Patton expectantly. Patton is smiling softly, a blush on his cheeks and his eyes roaming Roman's body obviously. "Are you done, puppy? Good boy," Patton says, scratching Roman's head a little before making his way through to the living room again, Roman trailing after him again.

Patton sits down and changes the channel onto something Roman doesn't particularly care for, so, he comes around the front of Patton instead, tilting his head in that endearing way that tells Patton he wants something. "What do you want, puppy?" He asks, regardless of the fact Roman doesn't speak during play, "do you want some food, puppy? You should've asked while I was through there." Roman just shakes his head before placing it in Patton's lap.

"Oh, do you want to nap, puppy?" Patton asks this time and Roman nods into his lap. "Okay, puppy, do you want to sleep on my lap or in your bed?" And Roman's head stays in his lap. "Alright, puppy. Come up on the couch," Patton pats the seat beside him and Roman is up on the couch quick, legs curling up to his stomach and he rests his head back into Patton's lap. "Good boy, shush, go to sleep, puppy," Patton whispers, soft and quiet, and Roman is asleep before he can stop himself.

He wakes a while later, unsure of how long he's been out for, but he knows he really, really has to pee now. Badly, desperately. As in if he doesn't go now he'll piss himself. Roman leans up on his elbows and realises that Patton isn't here. He must have upped and moved when Roman was asleep. But this is bad, really bad for Roman. He needs Patton to open the back door for him to go pee, he's not allowed to use the human toilet when he's a puppy.

He's sure Patton will be back soon anyway, but his legs pressed up against his bladder and his cock isn't helping at all, so, he stretches out on the couch, whining as the butt plug shifts inside of him, the pressing making his bladder jolt badly. Roman's face scrunches up in distaste as he climbs down from the couch, fingers digging into the long strands of the rug to distract him from his bad urge to piss.

It doesn't work very well, he leaks a little, pee dripping off his cock and onto the rug below him. And Roman knows he really shouldn't pee on the nice rug, so, he crawls over to a carpeted part of the room. His hips buck into nothingness, wanting badly to hold his cock and starve off the release but if Patton caught him touching himself without permission he'll be in for a bad punishment. So, he keeps his hands curled into fists against the floor and he's sure, he's sure Patton will be back soon to let him out.

And the thought of being let out to pee only makes things worse. He leaks again, hips thrusting as he dribbles a good deal more than before, visibly showing on the cream carpet. The sight of the carpet getting wet, with his piss no less, is more endearing than Roman would've thought and he really wants to let go now. Not because he really needs to go – but, oh, he really, really does – but because he can, because he's a stupid little puppy who can't control himself when his master doesn't let him out for scheduled bathroom breaks.

So, he does it, he lets go, pissing hard and fast after the first few soft, hesitant dribbles. The first bits of the liquid sink into the carpet but the rest starts to pool and spread; he can feel it spraying onto his thighs and his hands which are still firmly planted on the ground. And Roman can't help moaning, the feeling of release being so good and having built up for so long, it's practically orgasmic. His cock does twitch at the end, dribbles of pee running down his hardening cock.

There's a gasp from the bottom of the stairs and Roman looks up to see Patton there, mouth gaped open in shock for a moment before he's blushing, unsure of how to look and trying to think of an appropriate response. "Bad puppy, naughty, we do not pee in the house!" He almost shouts, stern as he comes over and clips Roman's ear with his hand and Roman just whimpers, lowering his head in shame, looking at the wet spot on the carpet that he created.

"You're going to have to be punished for being such a bad puppy," Patton says, crossing his arms over his chest and surveying the damage Roman has made, "we can talk about that later, first my little puppy needs a bath." Roman huffs, he doesn't like baths – well, puppy him doesn't like baths – and he also wants to explain to Patton that really, it's his fault he didn't get to pee outside in time. His cock jolts again though at the promise of punishment, wondering just how Patton is going to punish him.

"Oh, does my little, naughty puppy like the idea of being punished?" Patton asks, knowing fine well Roman gets off on his punishments more often than not. "I'll tell you what," Patton says, smiling fondly again, "I'll clean the floor first then bath time for you-" Roman interrupts with a whine. "-and you can decide if I get you off in the bath then I'll lock up your cock or we can clean you up and I'll either spank you or edge you, but you'll get to come at the end of it, okay?" And Roman nods wildly, obviously very happy with being given the choice, and he makes a mental note to tell Patton to let him pee more regularly when he's in his puppy headspace.