Road Trip - LAMP

Summary: It's just four boys on a road trip on a sunny day, in between eating and dozing, they become desperate and with their destination closer than a rest stop they power through with unfortunate results. [Human AU]

For the prompt: All four of the sides desperate at the same time, maybe in an elevator or a road trip?

Warnings: food, desperation/holding, omorashi/wetting, embarrassment

------------------------------

The road trip seemed like a good idea in theory. And for the most part it was. They drove between hotels and motels and hostels just like any early twenty-somethings would; stopping at the occasional landmark and plenty of restaurants and drive throughs. Patton gladly pulled into the drive through at McDonald's and Roman and Virgil were glad he was driving and not Logan; Logan refused to stop at the last service station – for food and to use the services – because they were 'making record time.'

So, Patton pulls up and recites their orders. They quickly receive their food and decide it would be fairer to pull up and park to eat their food so Patton, who'd been complaining about being hungry, could eat too. They barely talk between shoving mouthfuls of food into their mouths and drinking their ice cool fizzy drinks, the car being really hot on this sunny day and their water either having been drunk or now somewhat warm.

They finish quick enough and have a bit of a reshuffle in the car, Roman offers to drive and Patton sits in the passenger's seat, leaving Logan and Virgil in the back. Then they're back on the road. Roman is pretty much just focused on the road, wanting to get to their hotel – thank god it is a hotel, he really doesn't want to have to shower in gross hostel showers – soon enough. Patton puts on a playlist but he's soon dozing off against the window of the door, Virgil isn't any better off, his legs pulled up onto the seat and his hood pulled up to shade his eyes, and no one knows if he's awake or asleep or just in between. As for Logan he just sits and stares out of the window or jots some notes down on his phone (he stupidly packed his notebook).

An hour and a bit pass, the car is hot and humid and silent.

"Okay," Roman says suddenly, "does anyone else really have to pee or is it just me?" There's a grumble of either disagreement or agreement from Virgil, Patton just blinks himself out of his half-asleep state, while Logan actually responds, "yes, me too actually." Roman makes some sort of noise, glad that it's not just him. "How long until we get there?" Virgil asks, voice sleepy and low – and his boyfriends would be lying if they said that wasn't hot – and he pulls his legs down to sit properly, wincing as his feet tingle out of a cramp.

"About 45 minutes," Patton responds, checking the Sat Nav before putting on a different playlist. Virgil groans, which is more of a whine, and pulls his hood further over his eyes but Logan doesn't miss the way his hands slyly jam between his thighs, so, he must need the bathroom quite urgently. Logan gives him a sort of sad smile that he can't see, he knows Virgil hates having to be the one to stop the car for, but Logan doesn't mind being the problem. "Can we stop at the nearest service station then?" Logan asks as casual and nonchalant as he can, side eyeing Virgil and also trying his hardest to not show how desperate he himself needs the bathroom, so, he simply crosses his legs.

"I mean we could, I don't know where the next one is though and we're not too far from the hotel to be honest," Roman replies and Logan fights not to groan because, really, Roman is just as stubborn as he is for getting to places on time (or early if they can). "Fine, whatever," Virgil mumbles out, trying his hardest to sound disinterested and like it was all 'fine' and Logan gives him one of his pointed yet worried looks and Virgil looks away, focusing on the passing scenery outside of the window.

He can't distract from his need to go for too long though, thighs tensing and his hands clutching at the fabric of his jeans, but his attempts are obviously futile. Virgil fights to stay quiet as the car bumps slightly, his bladder jolting and he leaks into his underwear, but his hands quickly cup his cock through his trousers on instinct. And Virgil is totally bright red now, feeling Logan's eyes on him but he dares not look at him, completely embarrassing himself enough already.