Chapter 1: Wonders of Sex

Jeon Jungkook, a sex teacher, built an underground school that teaches sex techniques whoever enrolls in it. Originally, he built this up for people who plans on selling their bodies aka to become a whore in the future. But now he also accepts those who just wants to improve in bed.

Jungkook named the establishment Pleasure School because of course, what do we expect from a sex school. Every semester, he has a total of 30 students. 95% of them are horndogs. The remaining probably just wants to do well for their partners in life.

As you may know, this is somewhat an illegal school because, they too, accept future whores and yes its forbidden in their country. You cant just waltz in their school and inquire anything. The only way to be able to attend this school is whether through recommendation or connections. And this school is literally in the underground of one of Jungkook's friend's bar.

And of course, they have contracts to sign and rules to follow:

First: Theyre not allowed to tell literally, anybody, that they enrolled in this type of school.

Second: Never mention the school's name outside school premises. If someone does, they'd get a punishment synonymous to nightmare.

Third: Never touch or sexually harass your classmates. They need to stick on their purpose and not fool around.

Fourth: Practice with dolls. Not with real people especially inside the building.

Fifth: A demo from a professor is fine but going all the way is still a no go.

You are all probably wondering why sex is forbidden in a sex school. Jungkook doesnt wanna label his school and make it look like a sex den. He is just there to guide and teach his students some techniques to pleasure their partners. These rules should be abided always. If one tries to break it, he gives them a good beating and bans them permanently in his school if one breaks it.

For 5 years, everything was going smoothly when suddenly......

Class in session

Jungkook: Everyone, this is Park Jimin. He'll be staying with us for the rest of the semester. Yall better not touch him. Ill smack your ugly asses that doesnt seem like yall have washed it for 10 years.

Class: Yes, sir!

Jungkook: Good. Now lets start our lesson. Since yall are newbies, lets be kind and share to Jimin what we've discussed for the past few days.

Student1: The first we tackled was how to initiate sex. Sex is a sacred thing for most of us. But some are whores who lives for pleasure by having sex with multiple and some does it for a living. But whatever type of bitch you are, we should all know how to set a mood. Like for example, doing hot gestures for partners to notice like winking, wearing something a bit revealing/sexy for girls. For boys, wear something fit that will show the good traits of your bodies.

Jungkook: Right. Anybody else?

Student2: Be active always. If one subtly initiates a possible intercourse, be damn sure you get the signal. I mean, we aren't the ones who always initiate. There would be times when it's the partners who wants start to heat up the moment. So we should all have the ability to read the mood.

Jungkook: That is definitely right. Don't be horny all the time. When your partner sends you a signal that they want to have sex, make them want it even more. Ignoring it for a few minutes or so would make them want you so bad.

Then suddenly,

Jungkook noticed that Jimin was staring at him while smirking. When he looks at his way, he'd definitely wink. Jungkook just realized that Jimin was sending him a signal. The thing that theyre talking about right now. Jungkook ignored him since its not really his attitude to just randomly flirt with his student. Jungkook brushed this off.

Jungkook: Okay, now let's proceed to our next lesson.

Jimin: Mr. Jeon, I have a question.

Jimin staring at Jungkook is weirding him out.

Jungkook: Yes, Jimin?

Jimin: If for example you start sending signals and they dont get it, what would I do? Would it be good to just respect their part or just push them down?

Jungkook: Read the mood, if you sense the atmosphere is right, then go ahead and pin them down. If not, this maybe a sex school but still, respect those holes and dicks that will be at stake.

Jimin: But, wouldnt it be better if we just tell them directly what we want?

Jimin stood up, walks to Jungkook, suddenly unbuttoning some of the buttons of his clothes. Jimin puts his arms around Jungkook's neck and is seductively staring at him. He pulled Jungkook's face and locked his arms around his neck even tighter. They were literally having a nose to nose moment. The class was screaming.

Jimin, seductively whispering on Jungkook's ear: "I want you so bad. I cant wait for you to take me."

He was taken aback. Jungkook, as a sex coach, has the highest resistance before getting hard. But Jimin, who just whispered in his ear a few phrases, made him ALMOST react.

Jungkook, looking to his class:  If you're a future hoe, this is one way of telling them. Pretty much effective.

Jungkook, pushing Jimin off: Thank you for that Jimin. That was really seductive. You may now take your seat.

Jimin was smirking and staring at him. Jimin answered: "Of course Mr. Jeon"

The class ended with Jimin staring and smirking at his professor. Jungkook just kept ignoring him because it'd be a lie if he doesn't find Jimin hot. I mean, come on. He has one of the firmest ass he bumped into. He can picture Jimin's orgasm face in his brain crying a little because of too much pleasure. But of course he wont reveal these thoughts because its too troublesome to have a fave student. Its not like he's inlove anyway.

Jungkook reached his office. When he sat on his seat, he layed his head down to rest and closed his eyes. Minutes later, he felt something was off? When he woke up he was startled. He nearly jumped off his chair.

Jungkook: P-park Jimin? What are you doing here?