Chapter 3

The next day...........

Another normal day in the school. Jungkook was the type to get excited with every session he assess but this time, it's different. He's gonna be dealing with a troublesome kid for the next few months.

Jungkook in his office, let out a huge sigh.

Jungkook: Ahh... This is the first time I'm not looking forward coming here. What have I gotten myself into anyway?

Jungkook then started preparing materials for today's session. 15 minutes before the class starts, the door of his office suddenly opened. His eyes stared blankly at the person that was about to approach him.

Jimin: Good Morning Professor Jungkook.

Jungkook: What are you doing here Jimin?

Jimin: I just wanna see you first thing in the morning. It motivates me to do better so I'll have better grades and, you know the rest.

Jungkook: Fine already, head to the room first. I'll go there in a bit.

Jimin of course, didn't follow. Instead, he walked slowly towards Jungkook. Jungkook had this "What're you doing face"

Jungkook: Whatever it is you're planning, can't it wait till our session ends?

Jimin didn't say a word. Yeah. He just went straight to Jungkook with a smile on his face.

Jimin: Why the hell are you so fine Mr. Jeon? Jesus I wanna be eaten so bad right now. Won't you eat me?

Jungkook: I'll eat you anyway you want me to, "IF" you win the bet. Now, 10 more minutes and the session's gonna start so-

Jungkook didn't even finished talking but Jimin was already zipping his pants open.

Jungkook: What the fuck are you doing?! Class is gonna start soon! Stop this nonsense Jimin!

Jimin: If you don't come before the session starts, that means I have lesser chance in winning the bet. Let's have a practice shall we?

Jungkook: Stop this nonsense! Let me go, now!

Jimin didn't listen as if he hears nothing. He started taking Jungkook in his mouth. He started licking the bottom all the way to the tip. Little secret: Jungkook's weakness is the tip of his dick. It makes him moan and weak.

After a minute of playing with Jungkook's thing, Jimin managed to get him hard. But the latter shows no sign of exhaustion. Instead, he looked like he was really enjoying it. We gotta admit, blowjob makes your jaw fucking hurt. People who aren't used to giving heads would prolly give up in just a few seconds.

On the other hand, Jimin looked like he was so used to it. Jungkook labels him as someone skillful. Jungkook doesn't usually get hard that easily, but Jimin's out here making him surpass his limits easily.

Jungkook in his mind, "Shit! At this rate I think I'm gonna lose that fucking dare! If he's good at this, he probably is a very experienced person. Oh god, this feels so good! My pride and dignity, I hear them crushing! But I won't give in that easily! I've been at this for job for years! For the first time, someone made me this weak real quick"

Jungkook was in trouble. Jimin is so good at it that he seriously thinks, he isn't a virgin anymore.

Jimin seems to be enjoying seeing Jungkook go limp. With pleasure comes weakness. Jungkook then fell off his chair.

Jimin: Do you like that Mr. Jeon?

Jungkook: S-shut u-up! Stop this!

Jimin: No. I haven't even had my fun yet

Jungkook: W-what are you g-gonna do?!

Jimin didn't answer. He took off his shirt while panting hard.

Jungkook: W-what are you-

Jimin: Lick them.

Jungkook: What?

Jimin: Lick my nipples, please

Jungkook: No I-

Even before Jungkook could completely reject him, Jimin already placed his nipples on Jungkook's lips. He's rubbing it on his mouth, panting. Jimin is feeling it so much he can't wait to be sucked on.

Jimin: J-Jungkook, p-please!

Jungkook couldn't resist. Those soft, pink, hard nipples right infront of his eyes. In his mouth to be exact. He slowly, hesitantly started licking it. Jimin let out a huge moan. A moan that made Jungkook more turned on. It was music to his ears. He kept licking Jimin's nipple. He was enjoying licking it that he needed to take a bite. When he bit it, Jimin came. Jungkook was shocked.

Jungkook in his head: "He came, by just his nipples? Is he really a virgin? Kinda looks like it but-"

Jimin: Oh god!! That was so good!!

He pinned Jungkook down. Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin: More! More!

Jungkook: Jimin stop it! Class is about to start!

Jimin: No! I'm not letting you leave!

3 more minutes until the session starts. Jungkook needs to think of something so Jimin can snap out of it. Jimin is strong despite of his appearance.

Jungkook: Jimin! Stop it!

Jimin: No!!! You made mo so hot and bothered that I-

Jungkook: Fine! Let's call off the dare. Even if we won't do it, I'll sleep with you. Okay?!

Jimin: R-really?!

Jungkook: Yes! But only after this semester ends.

Jimin: Everytime I see you, I always wanna do it! Fuck! I know myself that I love you so much but I didn't know I'm this crazy about you!

Jungkook: What?

Jimin gasped. He knew he spoilt his secret. He then got up from Jungkook and

Jimin: Session's about to start soon Mr. Jeon. I'll go ahead.

Jungkook was blank. He just heard the door shut.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?