Chapter 2: Foolish

Jungkook: W-what are you doing here Jimin? You scared me.

Jimin, softly: Im here to submit the requirements I lack, Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook: I-is that so? Someone invented the word "KNOCK" so please try using it next time okay?

Jimin was just smiling and staring at Jungkook. He find him mysterious to be honest. He doesn't talk that much. Doesn't listen much when in session. But still scores above average.

90% of the enrollees here are mostly people that wants to be better at sex. Either it's a must or theyre just willing to do so. They wanna unleash some shit inside them aside from poop. "Maybe Jimin is one of those virgins?" Jungkook thought to himself.

Caught in a trance, he didnt noticed Jimin was right next to him.

Jungkook: Umm, do you need anything from me, Jimin?

Jimin started to run his fingers on Jungkook's left arm. Jungkook is kinda freaked out. I mean, he thought Jimin is a whole ass virgin but he's here doing what non-virgins do.

Jungkook: Will you stop that Jimin.

Jimin continued doing this gestures.

Jimin: Can I suggest something, Mr. Jeon?

Jungkook:  What is it?

Jimin: Lets have a dare.

Jungkook: You dare "dare" your professor?

Jimin: Oh cmon Mr. Jeon, dont be so uptight. This is just for fun.

Jungkook: And what kind of dare is that?

Jimin: If I can perfect every examinations you dish out for us, you'll have to sleep with me.

Jungkook: What the fuck are you saying?

Jimin: I meant what I said.

Jungkook let out a small laugh.

Jungkook: Im sorry but dont joke shits like this. In my 5 years of running this place, ive never thought of breaking even a single rule. What makes you think I'd do that for you?

Jimin smoothly sat on Jungkook's lap. His hand started crawling towards Jungkook's neck. Jungkook became stiff all of a sudden. Jimin started lowering his voice down and sexily speaks infront of his professor.

Jimin: Are you scared, Mr. Jeon?

Jungkook: What are you doing? And me? Scared? Of what? I'm not so please, get off of me.

Jimin continued his gestures towards his professor. He even sniffs him making Jungkook to push his body back a little.

Jimin: That I'd exceed your level of knowledge in this field. I mean, if you are that confident that it'll be tough for me to pass the exams, then you won't even mind this dare and just go with the flow.

Jungkook stood up, pushing Jimin off to get away from him. He walked towards infront of his table and leaned his body while facing Jimin.

Jungkook: Why did you even bother daring me? Huh? Are you mocking me, Jimin?

Jimin walked towards his professor, and sat on the table beside him. Jungkook felt a nice, fluff ass on his fingertips when Jimin sat. Jimin then started lowering his voice down while whispering on Jungkook's ear.

Jimin: Of course not Mr. Jeon. You see, im getting bored in this school. I was just forced to be here. But I love having fun. And won't it be better if the person I have "fun" with is the "great" Mr. Jeon himself?

Jungkook staring back at jimin. He even took a glimpse of his lips because he noticed how red and plump it is

Jungkook: What's in it for me if you fail this dare?

Jimin whispering on his ear: I'll do everything you want Mr. Jeon. Everything. You can even get to experience my tightness. I'll use it first on you if you want me too.

Jungkook is seriously in trouble. Jimin, is without a doubt, damn attractive. With his cute face and slim figure. Jimin usually wears tight clothes so his figure is always out in the open. He is a male but yes, he cant deny his sexiness.

Jungkook: You're saying you are a virgin?

Jimin letting out a sexy breath on Jungkook's ears

Jimin: Yes

Jungkook walked towards the sofa in his office. There he sat leaving Jimin behind again.

Jungkook: Don't make me laugh. You acting like this and you even dared me, and you still call yourself a virgin? Only a person with experience can make these moves.

Jimin walked towards Jungkook again. But Jimin was kinda getting pissed because he keeps avoiding him.

So he straddled him.

Jimin: It's because you're my professor that I learn fast. So, are you up for it or did I just found out that you're scared over a dumb dare?

Jungkook: Why the hell are you straddling me? Get off. Now.

Jimin started caressing Jungkook's chest slowly, up and down. He even felt his abs that made him smile a little bit. Jimin slightly rubbed his ass on Jungkook's snake. He can totally feel how thick it is. It made him more excited.

Jimin: Don't wanna.

Jungkook: You really are mocking me. Ive way more experience than you. Im much more older than you, you brat. But, okay. Fine. I'll take this up. You really dare challenge me. But I'll give you the chance since you're THIS brave.

Jimin: There you go. That's more I like it.

Jungkook: Get off of me already.

Jimin gave jungkook a smack on the lips before standing up.

Jimin, smirking: Well then, I hope we both have fun Mr. Jeon. I can feel that this is gonna be a fun semester.

Jungkook just stared at him while Jimin is leaving the room.

Jungkook let out a huge sigh.

Jungkook: This is too troublesome but that kid really have the nerve to challenge me.

Jimin at the door step of his professor's office.

Jimin: Gotcha.